Quick Guide To 'What Skills You Require For Export Success'
- This is a the most basic conceptual and introductory short course
- The course does not require any special knowledge
- There is no requirement of any qualification or pre reading of any concepts
- No pre course completion is required for this course
Discovering your potential to become a successful global business professional was a question in your mind for a long time. You needed a short, crisp online course that could help you estimate your chances of success in international trade, exports, imports, global business, and investment. Your wait for such a course is finally over !!!
These are exactly the intentional trading skills described in this short VJ Exports Mastery Series course. This course helps you to discover your inherent skills which can ensure your success in global trade and international business. It also helps you to learn what external skills would be needed to become a successful exporter, importer, and global business professional.
The course covers:
1. Personal experiences in stories which is the foundation of the basic concept behind this course.
2. Experienced accounts and explanation of the external skills which can be learned by anyone to become a successful exporter
3. Some important resources to take off with your future career in global business and trade.
4. Logical, step-by-step explanation of things that would help you succeed in global business and exports.
About the instructor
The instructor has spent his whole life in global business, international trade, exports, imports, and global business travel. An alumnus of IIFT, New Delhi, India, and BITS, Pilani, India, the instructor is a Ph.D. in foreign trade. He has traveled to more than 30 countries and did business in most of these countries. He has been in the business of exports, imports of several types of goods and services from India as well as from other countries. With an experience of more than 30 years in global business, exports, imports, and running his own exports companies, he is best suited to explain the basic concepts of what skills can do the magic.
Course-related important keywords
International market research
How to start exports
This course enrollment comes with
1. Anytime, anywhere eLearning
2. Verified eCertificate on completion of all lessons and assignments
3. 30 days money-back guarantee by UDEMY
4. Lifetime access to the course.
5. Plenty of online resources to take off with an international career in global trade and business
Captions in this course are available in:
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in a global business career
- Students of all age groups
- Entrepreneurs of small to large businesses
- Working executives in any kinds of roles
With 256K + students enrollments on UDEMY, A BITS, Pilani, and IIFT, New Delhi graduate, and a Ph.D. First-ever Certified Global Business Professional from India, cert. by NASBITE, USA, and the first-ever recipient of Dr. Jagdish N. Sheth Award for best Ph.D. research, conferred by BIMTECH, Delhi NCR. Also authored two books in the areas of Export Import Documentation and Cross-Cultural Management. Recently completed two online certified courses related to entrepreneurship in emerging economies and technology entrepreneurship from Harvard University, USA
As a freelancer, I am passionately working to create an online e-Learning interface as an art form making it more effective than classroom teaching. My current passions include corporate training, executive training, and consultancy in the areas of International Trade, blockchain business applications, and metaverse business systems. Special interest in online training tools.
With more than 17 years of corporate and industry experience and more than 15 years of education, and training experience in global business having worked in several countries. In the recent past, worked as Director - Academics at Unitedworld School of Business, Ahmadabad and was earlier Professor with ITS, Gzb, India. I have worked as Associate Professor and Dean - Academics with IILM Business School, Gurgaon / Jaipur.
In the past, have conducted hundreds of training programs at companies J.K. Papers Ltd., Syscom Morpho Corporation, Maruti Suzuki Ltd., Ranbaxy, IMR Resources etc. Associated with NIESBUD, CII, PHD chamber, and others as a resource person for corporate training in the areas of IB. My other related training interests include areas like - Geopolitical Environment for Business, International Business Strategy, Cross-Cultural Management, International Trade Procedures, and Documentation, International payment systems, Digital and Social Media Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and family business.