Export Success Skills Required For Global Career & Business
What you'll learn
- Judge the basic attitude and inherent traits which you must have to become successful exporter
- External skills, techniques and methods you need to learn to become a successful international trader
- Basic concept of what all is required in a person to become a successful global business person
- What are the basic differences in selling domestically and internationally?
- What skills are required to understand the worldwide differences in consumers?
- What types of resources are required to explore international markets, products and global demand?
- This is a the most basic conceptual and introductory short course
- The course does not require any special knowledge
- There is no requirement of any qualification or pre reading of any concepts
- No pre course completion is required for this course
Welcome to "Export Success Skills Required for Global Career & Business" – the short and quick course for busy professionals and entrepreneurs looking to expand their careers or businesses on a global scale!
In today's interconnected world, the ability to navigate international trade and commerce is essential for success. Whether you're an ambitious professional seeking new opportunities or a business owner looking to expand into new markets, this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to thrive in the global marketplace.
Led by industry experts with years of experience in international trade, this comprehensive course covers everything from market research and analysis to logistics and supply chain management. You'll learn what implicit and explicit skills are required to succeed in lucrative global markets, establish relationships with international partners, and overcome the challenges of cultural differences and language barriers.
With interactive lessons, real-world examples, and practical exercises, this course is designed to equip you with the skills you need to succeed in today's global economy. Enroll now and take the first step toward achieving export success!
The course covers:
1. Personal examples of real situations.
2. Experienced accounts and explanation of the external skills which can be learned by anyone to become a successful exporter
3. Some important resources to take off with your future career in global business and trade.
4. Logical, step-by-step explanation of things that would help you succeed in global business and exports.
5. Guidance on other courses which can add to your knowledge base and skills.
About the instructor
The instructor has spent his whole life in global business, international trade, exports, imports, and global business travel. An alumnus of IIFT, New Delhi, India, and BITS, Pilani, India, the instructor is a Ph.D. in foreign trade. He has traveled to more than 30 countries and did business in most of these countries. He has been in the business of exports, and imports of several types of goods and services from India as well as from other countries. With an experience of more than 35 years in global business, exports, imports, and running his own export companies, he is best suited to explain the basic concepts of what skills can do the magic.
Course-related important keywords
International market research
How to start exports
This course enrollment comes with
1. Anytime, anywhere eLearning
2. Verified eCertificate on completion of all lessons and assignments
3. 30 days money-back guarantee by UDEMY
4. Lifetime access to the course.
5. Plenty of online resources to take off with an international career in global trade and business
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in a global business career
- Students of all age groups
- Entrepreneurs of small to large businesses
- Working executives in any kinds of roles
263K + students enrollments (120K unique students) from 188 countries in Twenty-Two VJ Global MBA Knowledge Courses Series at UDEMY, a BITS, Pilani, and IIFT, New Delhi graduate, and a Ph.D. First-ever Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) from India, cert. by NASBITE, USA, and the first-ever recipient of Dr. Jagdish N. Sheth Award for best Ph.D. research, conferred by BIMTECH, Delhi NCR. Also authored two books in the areas of Export-Import Documentation and Cross-Cultural Management. Successfully completed two online certified courses related to entrepreneurship in emerging economies and technology entrepreneurship from Harvard University, USA
Current work includes corporate training, executive training, and consultancy in the areas of international trade, Blockchain/Metaverse advancement in international business, and digital international marketplaces. Special interest in new and innovative online training tools.
With more than 17 years of corporate and industry experience and more than 18 years of education, and training experience in global business having worked in several countries. In the recent past, worked as Director - Academics at United World School of Business, Ahmadabad and was earlier Professor with ITS, Gzb, India. I have worked as Associate Professor and Dean - Academics with IILM Business School, Gurgaon / Jaipur.
In the past, have conducted thousands of training programs at large corporations and MSME companies, to name a few J.K. Papers Ltd., Syscom Morpho Corporation, Maruti Suzuki Ltd., Ranbaxy, IMR Resources, etc. Associated with NIESBUD, CII, PHD chamber, Laghu Udyog Bharati, Sharda University, and others as a resource person. My other related training interests include areas like - Geopolitical Environment for Business, International Business Strategy, Cross-Cultural Management, International Trade Procedures, and Documentation, Blockchain and Metaverse Advancement, International payment systems, Digital and Social Media Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and family business.