Skills-Based Resume or CV: Who needs it & How to write it
- 26 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will have the knowledge they need to write an effective Skills-Based Resume/CV
- They will understand why a skills based resume/CV works
- They will know how to create the content for an effective Skills-Based Resume/CV
- They will know how to format a Skills-Based Resume/CV
- Be looking for or about to look for a job
- Have an interest is getting the best possible job
- Know your previous work experience, job history & education
- Have a pen & paper or computer to write your resume/ CV on
The Skills-Based Resume or CV is the most useful resume (or CV) to know how to write as it is useful in a great many situations including when making a career change, when you have a gap in your work history, when you are just starting out with no previous work experience or when you have had many different jobs. In fact, it does for just about everyone.
This course takes you through why it works, what goes into it and how to find the information to make it the best it can be. It also takes you through how to format and lay it out, and how to write the content in the most effective way. It also tells you where to find help in identifying what skills you have that employers want to know about.
If you're looking for a job, this could well be what will make the difference between being invited to an interview or not. Step by step instructions and visuals to help you make your resume (or CV) do it's job, impress employers and get you in the door for an interview.
- Any job seeker or anyone who expects to be looking for employment in the near future.
This lesson describes the situations and people who can benefit from having a Skills Based Resume or CV, and why.
How to put your Skills-Based Resume or CV together.