Skill Development, Job-Search, CV & Networking
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use innovative career hacking techniques present yourself powerfully
- Build your personal and professional profile not only another CV
- Understand your potential, market trend, and prepare yourself for that. Speed up your job search
- Learn how to develop your personal brand, how to develop competency and skills required for interview confidently
- Network better than anyone else so you can get your dream job (or even get customers etc).
- Prepare a keyword-rich, targeted resume that gets outstanding results in your job search
- Create career opportunities during your job search using traditional and non-traditional methods
- Build relevant professional and personal networks as a foundation for future advancement
- Set the stage for a rewarding career filled with personal success and contentment
- Make a career change by framing your past experiences for future roles
Understand your potential, market trend, and prepare yourself for that. Speed up your job search: learn how to write a resume/CV that opens doors, how to write a mass-customizable cover letter, how to develop your personal brand, how to develop competency and skills required for interview confidently, how to build a valuable professional network, and more!
* Since this is a very comprehensive career course, there are 4 ways to take this course as follows:
You can choose to take only the Skill Development portion of the course, which is Part 1
You can choose to take only the Resume/Job Search/Networking portion of the course, which is Part 2
You can choose to take only the Resume and Professionalism portion of the course, which is Part 3
Learn the latest talent trends, a learning approach of an engineering student, key to stillness and tips for WFH which is Part4
My recommendation is to take the entire course in order (sections 1-10 and 13-15).
There are no limits; you can get any job you want and together we will make this happen. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
There are two ways to complete the course as per your convenience and requirement
Path 1: Listen to the Video, tips, and recommendations. Start working on your learning as quickly as possible
Path2: After the Video, read all the articles, books and complete the assessment/workbook/projects for a step by step guided help.
A great job is the key to living a happy life. The problem is, you know how competitive the job market is but you weren’t taught how to job hunt in school.
The good news is, by simply mastering these leading-edge jobs hunting and professional skill development, you can get yourself into the running for positions that were previously out of your reach. Plus, you can present yourself articulately, with confidence, and with purpose. Identify the right opportunities so you don’t waste your valuable time and get hired for more money than you previously thought possible.
And it can all happen within the space of a few weeks. Thousands of job seekers all over the world have already benefited--and you can too.
Imagine a job hunt where:
· Your resume captures the attention of recruiters immediately and helps you soar past other candidates for highly desired positions
· Your LinkedIn profile shows instantly that you’re an outstanding candidate and garners you more positive attention and more interviews
· Your interview skills increase dramatically, allowing you to connect better with potential employers and set yourself apart from the competition
· Your professional network expands exponentially, opening yourself up to new relationships and opportunities for career advancement
· Your potential for lifetime career earnings skyrocket as you move more effortlessly through your chosen professional path
If you learn and use these strategies, it could mean increased pay, new opportunities, and maximum control over your career, which could easily translate into tens of thousands of dollars of value. And you can get this entire course for the small investment. Not only that, but you also get a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with this course, we’ll refund every penny, no questions asked. Enroll in this course now and start creating the future you want.
The Most Advanced Strategies in Job Hunting
What would it be like to have a killer resume, an extraordinary LinkedIn profile, phenomenal interview skills, and a top-tier network of professional contacts? This collection addresses the full range of topics relevant for the highest level of success in career advancement.
As a premium subscriber to the course, you’ll get lifetime access to:
· Links to different Self Potential analysis study
· How to analyze the market and prepare yourself according to the latest trend
· Keep a positive frame of mind and prepare yourself for any type of interview or discussions
· Pro-grade, tested and proven templates for your resume writing, CV writing, cover letter writing, and LinkedIn profile
· Word tracks for managing tricky situations like performing seamless e-networking, requesting professional recommendations, and behave like a seasoned professional.
· Step-by-step guides for advanced resume writing and advanced LinkedIn profiles, including keyword optimization
With highly produced videos and other well-crafted materials, this course is optimized for both enjoyment and retention, allowing you to get the most out of this valuable career information. You’ll also get frequent updates to the course, giving you more and more value over time.
What are the requirements?
Access to Microsoft Word, Pages (Mac), or other word processing software
Who is the target audience?
· Professionals looking to stealthily get promoted or job hunt
· Job seekers who want to improve their results
· People considering a career change
· Recent college graduates
· Participants and recent graduates from MBA programs
· Current undergraduate students
Who is not the target audience?
· Professional recruiters and career coaches
· Anyone trying to offer services related to job search or career planning
· HR professionals looking for relevant career training to add to their profile
· This course does not qualify nor certify students to offer these services or perform such job functions as the curriculum does not focus on these skills, which are extremely different than an individual managing their own career and related materials.
Note: LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals looking to stealthily get promoted or job hunt
- Job seekers who want to improve their results
- People considering a career change
- Recent college graduates. Participants and recent graduates from MBA programs or any Current undergraduate students
- This course is for anyone that is interested in improving or creating an incredible resume.
- This course is for anyone that is interested in improving or creating an outstanding profile.
- This course is for anyone that is interested in learning how to network better than anyone else in order to get a job / change careers / do informational meetings.
- • THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU GET THE JOB OF YOUR DREAMS…AND IS FOR EVERY AGE …EVERY INDUSTRY…EVERY CAREER….and EVERYONE! : )
Around 13 plus years of experience in Global (India, US, Europe and UK) HR Practice & Policies, Learning and Development, People Development, Analysis, Compensation and Payroll, Compliance, Resource Allocation/Planning, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Team building, HRMS, Incident-Workforce Management, Automation, CSR and Digital Marketing.
Managed and delivered different sessions/seminars/workshop on Communication, Leadership, Process, Self-Management and Motivation in different Universities, Forums and Special groups.
Handled Corporate HR, Learning – Development, Project Management and Digital Marketing role for multiple locations like In India, USA, Europe and UK India streamlining the processes.
UPSKILLING : Create a Learning Organization - An Amazon Best seller in Human Resource Books
YATL: You Are The Leader - A complete guide and workbook for Leadership and Management Competency Development
LEREE: Leadership in Employee Relations and Employee Engagement - A Complete workbook to manage the talent to be a future ready leader with complete tool kit
Academic Background :
Alumni of Presidency College Kolkata WB, India.
Masters in Management with Specialization in HR/PM and Master in System Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management
Certified Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, Compliance
Notable Engagement as a L&D Expert:
1. Guest Lecturer for Industry connect and Placement cell in Amity University, Brain ware University, University of Engineering and Management and Different Engineering Colleges of MAKUT like BBIT, BC Roy Engineering College, MCKV and Kolaghat Engineering College. Total more than 50 hours session with 2000 plus students
2. Member of the Board of Studies for Institute of Engineering and Management
3. Founder Member of HRGLF and active member of HR Shapers, HRFI and similar groups/forums
4. Participate in the final draft of training content for Apprentice under the National Skill Development Corporation through BOPT East, notable speaker in the east region industry connect session
5. Motivational Speaker, Whitepaper Contributor, Culture Manager, Leadership and Soft skill Trainer at a Global Level for the present organization
Responsibilities as Learning and Development Lead
• Training Content Development includes User Manual and Program design.
• Drive the training need analysis in functional, behavioral and leadership areas across all functions.
• Preparation of Training Calendar includes Classroom, Workshop, Online and On the Job Training.
• Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct Model Training Sessions.
• Training feedback and effectiveness measurement integrate it with PMS and Career Plan.
• Assessment centre, Psychometrics test, Assignments and Automation/recording of Training Modules.
• Ensure development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
• MDP for Leaders and Managers and Fresher/Apprentice Program with BOPT.
Responsibilities related to Organizational Development
• Business effectiveness and customer services as part of a holistic OD intervention.
• Designed HR Connect framework to institutionalize structure HR to member connects and guidelines to facilitate member to member connect.
• Constantly conducting benchmarking exercises in the Organization to set the standard of assessment required to be finalized across the roles.
• Provide feedback and insights about organizational development, structure and proactively predict outcomes/prescribe actions to ensure smooth operation.
• Cross skilling and Leadership development of the resources for maximum utilization and growth of all individuals.