Visual Thinking And Sketchnoting
What you'll learn
- To present your content in simple visual format and thinkining in metaphors instead of obvious icons.
- Methodology to develop your own visual vocabulary in the context of your domain of work
- Learn how to draw any object or icon using simple geometrical shapes
- Using color patterns while making storyboards.
- Draw any object and icon with simple geometrical shapes
- Different kinds of storyboard formats like Poster, List, Process, Time, Comparision, Roadmaps and more.
- Learn to make storyboards and business drawings for your presentations
- Learn what is visual thinking
- This class doesn't require any special materials.
If you have been in a classroom, on a conference call, or watched a TED talk that has interesting content, but you can’t seem to remember the key points, visual note taking (also known as sketchnoting) can open up your mind in new and exciting ways.
This class doesn't require any special materials.
For those of you looking for some of the articles, websites, or books I reference in the class, you can find them here!
Visual note taking (sketchnotes) is a basic introductory course for you to reconnect with your creative child and remember that you can draw. Once you feel more confident to draw we can start with the basic elements that create an sketchnote.
Through doodles, icons and practice you will make your first sketchnote at the end of this course and you will know how to start communicating visually.
Explore the endless possibilities of visual thinking and sketchnoting techniques by signing up for this online course. Unlike so many other courses, this one follows the unusual approach where each student is encouraged to take their notes visually by following along with the trainer.
It is time to learn how to use simple drawing and sketching techniques to become a better professional!
Who this course is for:
- UX Designers
- Product Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Project Managers
- Product Testers
- Business Analysts
Currently, we focus on the following topics on Udemy:
1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
And much more coming...