The Complete Sketch 5 Course - Design Apps & Websites 2020
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the number one platform in UI/UX design, Sketch.
- Take an idea and bring it to life. Everyone has a great idea, this course will allow you to start building your dream.
- Wireframe websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Design Mobile Apps, Websites, Web Apps & More
- Create a clickable prototype that looks and functions like the real deal.
- Build a style guide to make sure everything you do stays on brand.
- Approach product design from a complete Design System
- Join a startup, land your dream job, or freelance on the side for extra cash
- We do not require any pre defined skills to take this course. A good attitude is all it takes to master the concepts.
- Sketch is a free-to-try software built specifically for Mac computers and Apple OS. If you do not have a Mac and are using a Windows computer, make sure you are running the OS X virtual environment on your computer
This course uses Sketch 5 (version 51.2), course version 2018.1 - released August 23rd 2018, and featuring the latest features of Sketch 3 such as Libraries & Prototyping.
Clean, intuitive and frequently named on of the best packages available for digital design, Sketch is used by everyone from entrepreneurs and start ups to Apple, Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
A brilliant tool for platform design, Sketch and can be learned in a matter of hours and days, not weeks and months, and this course will take your mobile and web app designs to the next level!
But is it the right course for you? It is if....
You want to get a job at an amazing company like Facebook, Google, Amazon, or Uber.
You have amazing startup ideas, but don't know how to bring them to life.
You are tired of your day job and want to learn a new (and extremely valuable) skill.
You want to earn money on the side as a freelancer.
You want to change your career trajectory but do not have the time or money to go to an immersive 3 month bootcamp.
You are a developer and want to be able to run all aspects of the product development lifecycle including frontend design.
Still not convinced? Course instructor Andrew Eddy is an extremely well regarded UI/UX designer with over 10 years of professional experience. He has helped some of the largest companies in the world design beautiful products, and worked with countless start-ups to help bring their ideas to life. And he did it all with one tool, Sketch.
With over 13 hours of content across 110+ lectures, Andrew will take you from beginner to expert, and teach you everything you need to know in order to use Sketch in professional setting. The first half of the course is a compendium of hundreds of the most important techniques, key shortcuts, tips and tricks... welcome to:
Sketch University! The most comprehensive A-Z approach to understanding Sketch concepts and the tools that power the platform.
The second half of the course is entirely practical and teaches you the skills you need to tackle your own projects and ideas. Together you and Andrew will design, build and complete two brilliant projects. Beginning with a...:
Speed Project! Use your newfound skills to design your very first mobile app screen.
This is followed by a huge, in-depth project to build a commercial mobile and web app called Spendo. Here you’ll get the inside track on everything you need to consider for your own projects - from the initial idea, through research and mock ups, to prototyping, design and, finally, the deployment of assets to developers:
The Idea: What do you need to consider when launching your own business? Find out here!
Style Guide: Learn how to create a brand-focused style guide, and why it’s so important you do! Includes typography and colour design.
Logo Design: Every great business needs a great logo. In this section you’ll learn how to create an amazing business logo.
Wireframing: Learn what a wireframe is and how to use it to create a first draft for a mobile application.
Building the mobile app: Learn best practices for your mobile design work, from an industry professional!
Building the web app: See how web differs from mobile, and the key elements you must include for a successful web app.
Every lecture is fully supported by the Instructor, with image downloads and sketch files available, as well as additional resources, quizzes, and assignments to make sure test and cement your knowledge.
A fantastic course for people with zero design experience, or for experienced designers that want to learn and master Sketch 3. By the end of this course you’ll have a complete, professional-level project for your own portfolio, and every student will have the knowledge they need to create beautiful and usable apps that leave people with a smile on their face.
Practical, A-Z project of App design
Tips & Tricks, make most of Sketch Tools
Vector Tools and Symbols
Colors, Icons, and Typography
BONUS! Creating a working, interactive Prototype
A certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll today!!
- Entrepreneurs that want to finally bring their startup to life. This is the single biggest step you can take to getting a product out into the world.
- Developers that want to understand front end principles to compliment their existing skills.
- Anyone that is tired of their day job and wants to change their career.
- People that want to earn additional income freelancing.
- Individuals that want to land their dream job at companies like Google, Facebook, and Uber.