Sketch 3 Basics and Step By Step Design Exercises
What you'll learn
- UNDERSTAND FUNDAMENTALS OF SKETCH 3
- DESIGN SIMPLE APP and WEB USER INTERFACES (UI)
- CREATE SIMPLE ICONS
- APPROACH MORE COMPLEX TUTORIALS AND PROJECTS
- A Mac computer that can run Sketch 3
- Sketch 3 ( AVAILABLE IN FREE TRIAL ALSO )
First published on November 2014
This Course Had More Than 1100 Delighted Students
- One Of The Most Important Things Is To Get The Fundamentals Right
- This Course Is Special Because It Teaches Using Step By Step Examples
30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED FROM UDEMY
Not Happy With The Course? You Can Ask Your Money Back To Udemy Within 30 Days From Purchase, With A Simple Click
The course teaches you how to use SKETCH 3, which is probably the most powerful yet simple new generation design software available at the moment.
Sketch has been specifically created for APP and WEB DESIGN. That is why Sketch has been chosen by top designers at GOOGLE, DROPBOX, FACEBOOK and TWITTER among other top web companies and startups.
The course is designed to be taken by absolute beginners and is also valuable for intermediate designers who want to transition from other traditional softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
Have fun !!! :)
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for BEGINNERS who want to learn designing apps or websites the right way from day one
- This course is meant for DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURS who want to become independent when they need to design and prototype their app ideas. This way it is possible to accelerate the product creation process, dramatically reduce costs connected with reiteration and testing and have full control over your idea design. I estimated these saving - and personally experienced them - to be between 8k and 20k depending on the app scope
- This course is meant for DESIGNERS who want to transition from Photoshop, Illustrator or Fireworks
- This course is meant to be PRACTICAL and to provide you with the TOOLS needed to start crafting a real app, icon or website. If you are looking for a course about DESIGN PRINCIPLES - E.G. how to choose the right colour combinations or proper fonts for your app - then this is NOT the course for you. In case you are a beginner, I personally suggest that you start with this course and later on refine your designs studying those kind of principles. It is more fun and more intuitive.
UKILLIT is on online place to learn app design, designed for beginners and intermediates and focusing on Sketch 3 from BohemianCoding mainly
Hope you enjoy my courses :)
I share freebies on my YouTube Channel also. Feel free to subscribe :)