Sketch a Hut using Pens, Inks and Watercolors
- Basic sketching techniques
- You should be familiar with using pencils and watercolors, and possibly pens for sketching
I am delighted to create this course teaching how to draw a full painting of this charming hut.
This is a one hour comprehensive course which will guide you to learn
1. How to do a preliminary pencil sketch of a structure like this?
2. How to convert this pencil sketch into a pen sketch? What precautions need to be taken when starting with the pen sketch?
3. How to apply colors to the sketch? How to use colored inks and watercolors interchangeably and in harmony?
4. Dry brush technique for indicating the textures.
Who this course is for:
- You should be interested in any kind of visual art
- You should be open to learn some innovative techniques of using pens, inks and watercolors together
- 10:00Part 1
- 10:00Part 2
- 10:00Part 3
- 10:00Part 4
- 10:03Part 5
- 10:00Part 6
- 11:33Part 7
Shirish is a self taught artist based in a very populous city called Pune, in a very populous country called India.
Shirish works in the thriving Indian software industry since nearly two decades. But his art is his main passion (apart from family, authoring and reading books, movies, scuba diving and adventure sports, not necessarily in that order).
Shirish has published several books on the topics of sketching, which have achieved bestseller status in various categories in the Amazon marketplace.
Shirish is actively involved in fine arts, graphic novels, animated graphic novels, and short film making, He woks in several media like pen & inks, watercolors, oil colors, acrylics and digital painting. He paints various themes like landscapes, figures, abstracts and urban sketches. He is an active member of the Urban Sketchers community.
Shirish regularly conducts workshops for sketching, and has participated in several exhibitions since 2016. His sketches and paintings are present in private collection in India as well as in other countries.