SixtySkills Extra: How To Be An (Esoteric) Fiction Writer
What you'll learn
- How to develop a writing style
- How to use dream yoga to get material for a work of fiction
- How to use mental wandering to get material for a work of fiction
- How to get a muse
- A string of beads, a journal and a pen for material items; knowing how to mental wander in advance is of great help, but not necessary
Have you ever wondered how fiction writers come up with such complete worlds in their minds eye? Do some of their dialogues sound more like conversations they had with someone than something that they came up with? Doesn’t having a muse sound a lot like someone being a medium?
Wonder no more. All of the details behind how to develop a writing style, what a muse is, how to find one, and two different methods for doing so are included in this SixtySkills course.
The two main techniques involved here are dream yoga and mental wandering. Sometimes referred to as an out of body experience (OBE), or astral travel, mental wandering is a skill that anyone can learn how to perform over time. Dream yoga is an excellent way to make use of what is otherwise downtime in your day as well. Both techniques work individually and can provide great synergy as well.
This course covers some common misunderstandings, technique errors and lifestyle choices that can greatly enhance your odds of success. Specifically, it also addresses why you would want to learn how to do this and points out some common pitfalls frequently seen along the way.
While learning how to separate your consciousness from your body is a classical technique in meditative practice, it is also of great practical value as well as you are about to find here. And this course gets into reasons why you would want to learn to do this and some that might make you want to reconsider.
So, join SixtySkills today and learn how to engage in the fine art of How to Be an (Esoteric) Fiction Writer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be a fiction writer
- Anyone who wants to learn meditation
- Anyone who wants to find a muse
- Anyone who wants to learn dream yoga
- Anyone who wants to be an author
- Anyone who wants to learn practical metaphysics
- Anyone who wants to learn applied metaphysics
The Sixty Skills provide you with a complete framework of practice and theory that allow a practitioner of any spiritual development system to succeed. No matter what your belief structure is, the Sixty Skills provides you with universal tools and techniques that will enable your personal practice to flourish. We are devoted to helping you develop the core skills necessary to become the strongest version of yourself.