Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Accredited)
What you'll learn
- Become a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified Professional in 6.5 hours
- Master 40+ Lean and Six Sigma Yellow Belt Tools & Techniques
- Earn the reputation of being a data-driven problem solver for your business
- Master the art of creating Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Project Storyboard
- Practically apply Graphical techniques using Minitab Statistical Software
- Begin usage of root-cause analysis techniques such as Brainstorming, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Whys, etc
- Answer tough interview questions like a PRO
- Interact with your trainer to get answers to course related questions
- Get access to 140+ downloadable resources and 30+ articles
- Entry level understanding to navigate through a spreadsheet. Do things like enter data into a spreadsheet, cut, copy and paste the data. Use basic formulas for addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, etc
- Entry level understanding of how to use a Powerpoint Presentation as you will learn to create a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Project Storyboard
- Basic understanding of mathematical / statistical concepts
SIX SIGMA: LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT CERTIFICATION (ACCREDITED) | Earn Accredited Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification | 8 official PDUs | CPDs | CEUs
NOTE: Students who complete this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course are offered the opportunity to apply for an optional Lean Six Sigma Yellow Certification Exam, free of charge. Passing this certification exam enables you to earn the officially accredited Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification. This external exam, which is both optional and free (for the first two attempts), takes place off the Udemy platform. It requires registration (name, email, and your Udemy certificate) and is administered by AIGPE™ (Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence), a global Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization serving professionals in 180+ countries across various industries.
INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED ACCREDITED LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT CERTIFICATION:
AIGPE™ is the Official Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the globally recognized Project Management Institute (PMI®) (Provider No. 5573). The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Program and the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification you receive is accredited by the globally renowned CPD Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-02). Plus, 8.0 official PDUs/CPDs/CEUs are available upon request by completing this Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course.
Want to earn your Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification? If so, you've come to the right place!
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training and Certification Course provides you with a practical perspective on learning Six Sigma tools. This is one of the Best Six Sigma Certification programs available online that not only helps you understand Six Sigma principles, Six Sigma tools, and Six Sigma examples but also helps you do a realistic Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project in a step-by-step manner. The structure of this Six Sigma Certification program allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. This, in turn, helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt program provides you the proficiency in 40+ Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques. This course is a package of Six Sigma, Lean as well as Minitab proficiency. This Six Sigma Certification course not only adds the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification to your skill set but also provides an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world.
Several students are unaware of the correct order of Lean Six Sigma Training and Certifications. If you are looking to complete your entire Six Sigma roadmap in the correct order, the proper route is:
Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt (Accredited)
Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Accredited)
Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Accredited)
Six Sigma: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 1) (Accredited)
Six Sigma: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 2) (Accredited)
Six Sigma: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 3) (Accredited)
By choosing this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training and certification program, you are enrolling in the most in-depth, beginner to advanced level Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification with expertise on Minitab.
What would you get after taking this course?
Get a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Master 40+ Six Sigma tools
Complete a realistic Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project in 6.5 hours
Add Minitab expertise to your skill set and analyze Six Sigma Yellow Bel project data
Become a pro at answering tough interviewer questions related to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Get access to 140+ Six Sigma pdf that are downloadable and review 30+ articles
Solve any business problem using Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques
Learn root-cause analysis techniques
Learn Graphical techniques using Minitab
Learn how to create a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project storyboard
Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is suitable for individuals from the following industries:
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
Call Center Operations
Or any repeatable nature of business in the Service industry
This course is NOT for anyone outside the given scope.
This course is designed and produced by industry practitioners in Six Sigma who have trained and certified thousands of professionals for several Six Sigma belts, including the Lean Six Sigma White Belt, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you could understand the complex Six Sigma manufacturing jargon and left you without having you practice what you have learned.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and all-around confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this ultimate Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
The course is very well structured:
You become an expert in 40+ Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques
These are covered in 5 phases and 15 steps
These 5 phases and 15 steps are explained in over 30 sections
Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean or Six Sigma concept
These concepts are taught in more than 170 lectures
Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
Each lecture consists of a video screencast
Each section is well-rounded with:
A section objective discussed at the beginning
Then the concept discussed at length
Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
This is followed either by an activity, a quiz or favorite questions of your potential interviewers
Each section ends with an apt summary
Numerical activities are with live process data
There are ample Minitab exercises with raw data provided for each exercise
Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
There are several downloadable ready-to-use Lean Six Sigma templates
There are over 100 supplemental downloadable resources that are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you’ll need to become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Using the Q&A discussion board, you receive trainer assistance on course-related questions
There is a high focus on Favourite Interviewer questions to prepare you well to succeed in any interview
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course assumes you have no prior process improvement background. With over several hours of on-demand video, over 172 lectures, over 100 supplemental resources, and over 30 activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Whether you want to:
Become an in-demand Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt professional for potential service industry organizations
Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Six Sigma Yellow Belt project
…this complete Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is exactly what you need and more.
So why wait? Enroll today and become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt!
Who this course is for:
- This course is primarily for employees belonging to the Service Industry. This course is not for individuals belonging to other industries.
- This course is for employees from Operations, Finance, Quality, Training, Payroll, General Services or Facilities Management, Management Information System (MIS), Risk, Control, Communications, Client Retention and Maintainance, Business Process Improvement, Analytics, Project Managers, Project Management Office and other such organizational departments in Service Industry
- Employees involved in repeatable nature of business such as Transaction Processing, Back-Office Operations, Voice Operations, Call Centre Operations, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Medical Transcription Operations
- Beginners such as those who are 1) Freshers OR 2) have spent about 0 to 5 years at entry level
- Employees at Intermediate levels such as those who are 1) newly appointed supervisors managing teams; and 2) who have been managing teams for about 1 to 2 years
- Also for those mid-to-senior level managers who wish to understand Six Sigma basics
- Job seekers who are looking to enhance their resume and eliminate competition
- Employees who are looking for a change of job OR a promotion in their current job
- Individuals who wish to earn a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Individuals who wish to learn how to improve business processes in a systematic, step-by-step manner leading to reduced defects, improved cycle times and reduced costs
- Employees who want to impress their boss by mastering the basics of Six Sigma but who need a guide to help them understand the Six Sigma methodology in a simple way
- Individuals who want to begin their career in the field of Quality
AIGPE™ is a global Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for Professionals across Industries. The Six Sigma, Lean, Project Management, Minitab, and Quality Specialization Courses have a Universally Accepted Body of Knowledge that is meticulously designed, comprehensive, and delivers best-in-class content.
AIGPE™ programs are accredited by the globally renowned CPD Certification Service. Provider Number 14627.
AIGPE™ is the official Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the internationally known Project Management Institute (PMI®). Provider Number: 5573. The PMI® Authorized Training Partner Seal is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Earn official PDUs/CPDs/CEUs:
You can request official PDUs/CPDs/CEUs by taking AIGPE™ programs on Udemy.
AIGPE™ training and certification are regarded as benchmarks of Corporate Excellence. Achievement of AIGPE™ certification is the most powerful way to build your career. It provides you with international accreditation, recognition, and a competitive advantage in this fast-paced globalized world.
The 1080P Video Training empowers you to study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you like. Hands-on activity and activity solutions allow you to master the art of quality with powerful analogies and insights.
AIGPE™ Certified programs are taken by over 100,000 unique students on Udemy from 185+ countries.
Our Founder and CEO:
Rahul G. Iyer, the Founder, and CEO, of AIGPE™, is also our Lead Trainer. His credentials include:
1) Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt
2) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
3) Lean Expert
4) Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor
5) Project Management Professional (PMP)
6) Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
7) MBA (Operations)
Rahul has been an internal consultant for 18+ industries and also served at organizations such as Wipro and the Bank of New York Mellon for 17+ years. At the bank, Rahul has served in the capacity of Vice President, Global Head of Transformation Academy, as well as Global Head of Data & Analytics for Workplace Strategy.
Rahul has conducted over 10,000 hours of training. With over 21 years of hands-on industry experience, he has individually executed several hundred Lean Six Sigma projects in several industries and clients across the globe.
Rahul is also a recipient of the most coveted World's Top 200 Outstanding Leaders in Education Award, 2022 from Education 2.0.