Six Sigma Yellow Belt Masterclass (includes a YB project)
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 29 articles
- 143 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified Professional in 6.5 hours
- Master 40+ Lean and Six Sigma Yellow Belt Tools & Techniques
- Earn the reputation of being a data-driven problem solver for your business
- Master the art of creating Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Project Storyboard
- Practically apply Graphical techniques using Minitab Statistical Software
- Begin usage of root-cause analysis techniques such as Brainstorming, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Whys, etc
- Answer tough interview questions like a PRO
- Interact with your trainer to get answers to course related questions
- Get access to 140+ downloadable resources and 30+ articles
- Entry level understanding to navigate through a spreadsheet. Do things like enter data into a spreadsheet, cut, copy and paste the data. Use basic formulas for addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, etc
- Entry level understanding of how to use a Powerpoint Presentation as you will learn to create a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Project Storyboard
- Basic understanding of mathematical / statistical concepts
Want to earn your Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification? If so, you've come to the right place!
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training and Certification Course provides you a practical perspective of learning Six Sigma tools. This is one of the Best Six Sigma Certification programs available online that not only helps you understand Six Sigma principles, Six Sigma tools, Six Sigma examples but also helps you do a realistic Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project in a step-by-step manner. The structure of this Six Sigma Certification program allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt program provides you the proficiency in 40+ Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques. This course is a package of Six Sigma, Lean as well as Minitab proficiency. This Six Sigma Certification course not only adds the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification to your skill set but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world.
By choosing this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training and certification program, you are enrolling the most in-depth, beginner to advanced level Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification with expertise on Minitab.
What would you get after taking this course?
Get a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Master 40+ Six Sigma tools
Complete a realistic Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project in 6.5 hours
Add Minitab expertise to your skill set and analyze Six Sigma Yellow Bel project data
Become a pro at answering tough interviewer questions related to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Get access to 140+ Six Sigma pdf that are downloadable and review 30+ articles
Solve any business problem using Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques
Learn root-cause analysis techniques
Learn Graphical techniques using Minitab
Learn how to create a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project storyboard
Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is suitable for individuals from the following industries:
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
Call Center Operations
Or any repeatable nature of business in the Service industry
This course is NOT for anyone outside the given scope.
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Six Sigma manufacturing jargons and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this ultimate Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
You will get the best in class support from the instructor for any questions you have related to the course.
The course is very well structured:
You become an expert in 40+ Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques
These are covered in 5 phases and 15 steps
These 5 phases and 15 steps are explained in over 30 sections
Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean or Six Sigma concept
These concepts are taught in more than 170 lectures
Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
Each lecture consists of a video screencast
Each section is well-rounded with:
A section objective discussed at the beginning
Then the concept discussed at length
Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
This is followed either by an activity, a quiz or favorite questions of your potential interviewers
Each section ends with an apt summary
Numerical activities are with live process data
There are ample Minitab exercises with raw data provided for each exercise
Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
There are several downloadable ready-to-use Lean Six Sigma templates
There are over 100 supplemental downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you’ll need to become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Using the Q&A discussion board, you receive trainer assistance on course related questions
There is a high focus on Favourite Interviewer questions to prepare you well to succeed in any interview
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over several hours of on-demand video, over 172 lectures, over 100 supplemental resources and over 30 activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Whether you want to:
Become an in-demand Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt professional for potential service industry organizations
Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Six Sigma Yellow Belt project
…this complete Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
This course is backed by Udemy’s 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you will get the money back. In addition to that you will keep all the downloadable reference documents of the course as a thank you for trying out our course!!
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and get yourself a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification!!!
- This course is primarily for employees belonging to the Service Industry. This course is not for individuals belonging to other industries.
- This course is for employees from Operations, Finance, Quality, Training, Payroll, General Services or Facilities Management, Management Information System (MIS), Risk, Control, Communications, Client Retention and Maintainance, Business Process Improvement, Analytics, Project Managers, Project Management Office and other such organizational departments in Service Industry
- Employees involved in repeatable nature of business such as Transaction Processing, Back-Office Operations, Voice Operations, Call Centre Operations, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Medical Transcription Operations
- Beginners such as those who are 1) Freshers OR 2) have spent about 0 to 5 years at entry level
- Employees at Intermediate levels such as those who are 1) newly appointed supervisors managing teams; and 2) who have been managing teams for about 1 to 2 years
- Also for those mid-to-senior level managers who wish to understand Six Sigma basics
- Job seekers who are looking to enhance their resume and eliminate competition
- Employees who are looking for a change of job OR a promotion in their current job
- Individuals who wish to earn a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Individuals who wish to learn how to improve business processes in a systematic, step-by-step manner leading to reduced defects, improved cycle times and reduced costs
- Employees who want to impress their boss by mastering the basics of Six Sigma but who need a guide to help them understand the Six Sigma methodology in a simple way
- Individuals who want to begin their career in the field of Quality
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Welcome to the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Program
- Trainer Introduction
- What will you gain?
- Course Overview
- How can you make the best from this course?
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Define Kaizen
- Define Lean
- Define Six Sigma
- Differentiate between Kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Initial discussion of the composition of a Project team - Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Six Sigma White Belt, Project Champion, etc
- Discusses your role as a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified professional
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Discusses the Favorite Questions of Your Interviewer
- Section Conclusion
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
Translate Voices to Requirements:
- Key Points to Remember
- Steps to convert Voice of Customer to Business Requirements
- Using the VOC translation template
Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Discussion on the First 3 Wastes
- Waste of Defects / Errors / Rework
- Waste of Over Production
- Waste of Waiting
Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Learn how to classify data as Discrete and Continuous data