Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training 
What you'll learn
- Get a high level overview of the Lean Six Sigma approach to process improvement.
- Understand the philosophy behind Six Sigma, using an example of a plane landing on the strip.
- Understand two approaches of process improvement: DMAIC for existing processes and DMADV for new processes.
- Understand the role of various people involved in Six Sigma, including the roles of White, Yellow, Green and Black Belts.
- Five philosophies of Lean
- No prior knowledge is required
- The only thing you need to complete this course is the open mindset and desire to learn a new concept.
Note: Students who complete this course have an option to apply for the certification exam by Quality Gurus Inc. and can achieve the Verified Certification from Quality Gurus Inc. It is optional and there is no separate fee for that.
By completing this course, you will have a basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma concepts. The only thing you need to complete this course is an open mindset and a desire to learn a new concept.
You will learn the Six Sigma improvement skills through short and easy-to-understand video lessons and quizzes.
Why this course?
Start your Six Sigma learning with an experienced instructor having 35 years of "practical experience" in implementing Quality Management and Continuous Performance Improvement.
62,500+ satisfied students. This course has the highest number of student enrollments amongst others in this category.
The complete course was updated in Jan 2022. (continual improvement)
What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is a process improvement approach. Six Sigma was invented by Motorola way back in 1985. This approach has stood the test of time and is still widely used by organizations even after 35 years of its invention.
This process improvement methodology can be used in any industry. The focus of Six Sigma is to improve processes to save money for organizations. For this reason, more and more companies use this approach. Some companies formally implement it, while some others use this for process improvement in an informal way.
Learning and mastering this approach gives a definite employment advantage.
Six Sigma has saved organizations billions of dollars in cost, improved quality, reduced waste, improved consistency and improved customer satisfaction.
What is covered in this course?
Six Sigma is a complex topic. To master this topic, you will need to go through 4 main steps. You demonstrate the understanding and mastery of Six Sigma in terms of the colour of the belt.
The entry-level colour of the belt is White. By achieving White Belt, you demonstrate that you have a high-level understanding of Six Sigma.
Here is a summary of the topics covered in this course.
Six Sigma explained in layman's terms
Six Sigma philosophy, approaches and timeline
DMAIC vs DMADV approaches
There are five types of Belts: White Belt > Yellow Belt > Green Belt > Black Belt > Master Black Belt.
What are other students saying about this course?
★★★★★ Great explanation of the overall concept! (5 stars by Sukanya Beharam)
★★★★★ Excelente curso muy completo y detallado gracias. (5 stars by Mick Omar Nava Díaz)
★★★★★ The course is Simple and Easy to Understand. (5 stars by Nidhi Buddhiraja)
★★★★★ Having existing hands-on experience of working on Lean projects i wasn't sure what to expect, but this course was great in helping me to formalise my basic understanding of LSS (5 stars by Craig Broughton)
★★★★★ This was my first course on Udemy and I cannot be more than happy to be a student of such an amazing teacher! Looking forward to learning so much more about Six Sigma. (5 stars by Jennifer Saldanha)
What are you waiting for?
This course comes with Udemy's 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course, get your money back.
Also, the course comes with lifetime access. Buy now. Watch anytime.
I hope to see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Management interested in getting a high level overview of Six Sigma
- Any one interested in getting the first introduction to Six Sigma approach
- Leaders considering implementing a Six Sigma program
- Quality Managers
- Process Improvement Professionals
ASQ ConnEx Expert, PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA, NAHQ - CPHQ
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on several projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
After the successful completion of ASQ vetting, Sandeep Kumar has been designated as a genuine and authorized ASQConnEx expert. ASQConnEx is an education delivery system and network that vets, designates, and connects quality subject matter experts with organizations to advance their excellence journey.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualifications/certifications include:
• Authorized ASQ ConnEx Expert
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• NAHQ-CPHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional