Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- 24 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 33 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Successfully pass the ASQ® CSSGB or IASSC® LSSGB exam in the first attempt.
- Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
- Confidently use the DMAIC approach of improvement on a medium complexity projects.
- Support a Black Belt in the application of DMAIC approach of improvement on a large and complex projects.
- You should have completed my Six Sigma Yellow Belt course.
2nd Edition of my Six Sigma Green Belt course - Fully aligned with ASQ® CSSGB Body of Knowledge.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
Are you appearing in the ASQ® or IASSC® Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam?
You know the basics of Six Sigma, but when it comes to statistics, you get confused.
You find concepts such as central limit theorem, probability distributions, hypothesis testing and design of experiments are too complex to understand.
You wish someone could explain these to you without using complex terminology, in a plain and simple language.
Does this sound familiar? Let me help you in understanding these concepts in plain and simple terms at such an affordable price.
Short and easy to understand videos covering the complete ASQ® CSSGB Body of Knowledge
Downloadable lecture slides after each section
Quiz questions after each section to test your understanding.
Ask your doubts in the Q&A section
Satisfaction guaranteed - 30 days money back policy - no questions asked
Certificate of Completion provided
Why go for Six Sigma certification?
Organizations implement Six Sigma to reduce cost, improve quality, reduce waste, improve consistency and improve customer satisfaction. After completing this course, you would be able to handle medium size improvement projects in your organization independently. In addition, you will be able to support a Black Belt in solving medium to highly complex problems.
Here is a summary of the topics covered in this course.
Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization
Six sigma and organizational goals
Lean principles in the organization
Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
Voice of the customer (VOC)
Project management basics
Management and planning tools
Business results for projects
Team dynamics and performance
Process analysis and documentation
Probability and statistics
Collecting and summarizing data
Measurement system analysis (MSA)
Process and performance capability
Exploratory data analysis
Design of experiments (DOE)
Root cause analysis
Statistical process control (SPC)
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®.
ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
- Quality professionals appearing in ASQ® CSSGB or IASSC® LSSGB exam
- Supervisors, Managers and professionals who want to implement Six Sigma process within an organization.
- Quality Engineers