Six Sigma for Beginners - A brief overview of Six Sigma
This course aims to provide an overview of Six Sigma, the process approach, calculating DPMO and Sigma Level, Seven Tools of Quality.
These concepts will help you to participate in Six Sigma Projects, as you will be familiar with implementation approach and terminologies.
This course is useful for following aspirants:
1. Planning to go for Six Sigma Green belt certification
2. A refresher before attending any interview :)
- Any one willing to gets a quick understanding of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Overview22:00
- Six Sigma Roles07:58
- The Process Approach21:43
- DPO & DPMO12:02
- Tools of Quality - Part 109:23
- Tools of Quality - Part 206:08
- Tools of Quality - Part 310:37
- Tools of Quality - Part 407:26
- Tools of Quality - Part 509:30
- DMAIC Approach09:32
12+ years of experience in deploying Lean practices across projects, Certified ITIL practitioner
Experience in domains like IT infra, telecom,F&A, healthcare
Have also written book on Six Sigma for Beginners and Visual Management available at all leading sites
The experience of being in an environment where Data Analytics, ITIL practices are implemented extensively, the subject becomes even more interesting for me.
Telling story from the data and predicting the outcomes.
Few of the certifications which I have cleared till date ITIL , Six Sigma Black Belt, PMP