Six Sigma for Business and Manufacturing Process Improvement
What you'll learn
- You will learn core principles, tools and techniques required for continuous process improvement.
- Apply six sigma methodologies to transform business and manufacturing/production processes to one that consistently meets customers' requirements.
- Acquire basic skills in identifying, eliminating and/or minimizing defects and/or variability in manufacturing and business processes.
- You'll understand key concepts that will enable you plan and execute six sigma projects including SPC, SQC, QA/QC, Cellular Manufacturing, Kaizen etc.
- Internet access
SIX SIGMA is a set of techniques and tools which seek to improve the quality of processes and process outputs by identifying, eliminating defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes. It is a disciplined, statistic-based data-driven improvement methodology for eliminating defects in a product, process or service. Six Sigma process can also be identified as a measure of process and performance that strives to run the business efficiently. Because of its importance and effectiveness, certification in Six Sigma has gradually gained popularity among hundreds of organizations and professionals across the globe.
In this course, you will learn key principles, tools and techniques required for continuous process improvement and will be able to creatively implement them with a view to transforming business and manufacturing/production processes to one that consistently meets customers' requirements.
You will learn key concepts that will enable you plan and execute six sigma projects including cellular manufacturing, statistical process control (SPC), process capability, Taguchi methods & robust design, signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio, benchmarking techniques, the 7 QC tools, 7 new quality tools, tools for conducting effective root cause analysis (RCA) and quality assurance and quality control.
Professionals with this expertise are highly valued, and this course will help you become such a professional.
The course consists of FREE downloadable templates, white papers and other resources that you can practice with to enhance your skills or customize for your personal and/or professional usage.
Who this course is for:
- Quality control/Quality Assurance personnel and managers
- Project team members, coordinators, supervisors and managers.
- Quality management students and professionals.
- Individuals who wish to learn or improve their knowledge of Six Sigma.
- Business leaders and managers, line supervisors/managers, customer service personnel and managers.
- Engineers, manufacturing and production officers, technicians and technologists.
- Business executives: Managing Directors, CEOs, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Operations Directors, General Managers, Factory Managers etc.
We are PECB & CSSC authorised partner operating in the knowledge and professional servicing industry, dedicated to providing workable solutions in the areas of ISO management systems implementation, manufacturing excellence, quality management and related activities across industries. We support professionals throughout their career journey through our Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) accredited courses and learning resources.
Our readymade & editable toolkits / templates and software applications covering ISO management systems implementation, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process & continuous improvement, production management, quality assurance & quality control, project and product management etc enable organizations maximize their resources and improve their processes.
We are in the business of providing best-in-class ISO management systems, quality management, and process & product development consulting services. With our training & presentation materials, we assist professional trainers and consultants meet the need of their clients.
Our goal is to partner with our clients, helping them improve their processes in the areas of staff training and development, business and manufacturing process improvement, thereby making them truly world class organizations, through strong partnership with reputable organisations including PECB, CSSC, UQSR, SoftExpert, OpexWorks, SIS Certification, Quality Assurance Solutions (QAS) and others.