Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- 32.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Pass your ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) exam with super confidence
- Handle complex Six Sigma improvement projects in your organization
- Practice tests and quizzes after each section
- Understand statistics to pass certification exams such as ASQ-CQA, CQE, SSGB, SSBB and many more.
- Life time access to the course material and quizzes.
- Preferably should have completed Six Sigma Green Belt course
- This is an advanced course. Basic concepts are covered but are covered at a faster pace.
Six Sigma Black Belt - from Zero to Hero.
A Six Sigma Black Belt leads the improvement team and is competent in managing a team and using various improvement and statistical tools.
This course covers all you need to know as Black Belt - whether you want to take the ASQ CSSBB, any other certification exam or be the Black Belt improvement leader in your organization.
This course covers the point by point Body of Knowledge (BoK) for American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Six sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) exam.
In this course, you will learn to do manual calculations related to statistical concepts for the exam. In addition, you will learn to use Microsoft Excel and/or SigmaXL for performing the complex statistical calculations.
Master the Six Sigma advanced concepts at your own pace and add value to your organization by improving existing processes.
Areas covered in this course:
Section 1: Introduction and Organization-wide Planning and Deployment
Section 2: Process Management and Measures
Section 3: Team Management
Section 4: Define
Section 5: Measure
Section 6: Analyze
Section 7: Improve
Section 8: Control
Section 9: Design for Six Sigma
Section 10: Bonus and other miscellaneous topics
Quiz questions under each section. 175+ quiz questions available and more being added.
- This course is meant for people aspiring to be the organizational Six Sigma Black Belt resource and to be the source of statistical knowledge