Six Sigma Black Belt Certification: Six Sigma Phase 0 & 1
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 56 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for 2020 Version of AIGPE's Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification
- Know where to start in your Six Sigma Black Belt journey?
- Clear understanding of Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 (Pre-Define)
- Clear understanding of Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 1 (Define)
- Learn why you want to get your Black Belt Certification, what it can give you
- Learn to visualize your organization from and end-to-end perspective
- Wanting to become a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Should have completed AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt Training (Mandatory Requirement)
Start your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification journey today from Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE).
The Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a gold standard for Process Improvement, with over 10,000 open Six Sigma jobs in the US alone.
In this Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Video based boot-camp, you will get all our Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 (Pre-Define) and Phase 1 (Define) videos, downloadable slides for both the phases, 30 practice questions, and answers to key questions asked by upcoming Six Sigma Black Belt professionals.
The only prerequisite to apply for this Black Belt Certification course is that you should have completed AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt training and achieved its Certificate of Completion. There is no other prerequisite.
In Phase 0 (Pre-Define) we will cover:
Introduction to Pre-Define
History of Continuous Improvements
Value and Foundations of Six Sigma and Lean
Integration of Lean and Six Sigma
Business Processes and Systems
Enterprise Leadership Responsibilities
Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
In Phase 1 (Define) we will cover:
Introduction to Define
Voice of Customer (VOC)
Impact on Stakeholders
Translating Needs to Requirements
Critical to x (CTx) Requirements
Business Performance Measures
ARMI, RACI, Stakeholder Analysis
Key topics that are covered in AIGPE's Green Belt training are recalled in this Black Belt training. Hence, it is critical that you should have completed AIGPE's Green Belt training before applying for this course.
Prepare for the 2020 version of AIGPE's Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam.
You'll Also Get:
Lifetime access to the course and all course updates
Fast and friendly support in the Q&A Section
A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download
Bonus materials: 30 Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Questions for Phase 0 and 1
Bonus materials: Downloadable Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 and 1 notes
30-days no questions asked, money back guarantee
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" button to start your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification journey today!
- Anyone wanting to learn more about Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Anyone wanting to learn about Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 (Pre-Define) and Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 1 (Define)
- People wanting to enhance their resume by learning Six Sigma and its applications
- Individuals who have completed AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt training
The next ten questions are based on a given scenario. Please read the scenario carefully and answer those questions correctly.
Zorro is a newly appointed Six Sigma Black Belt at Pizza Hut. The management has given him a target to achieve a bottom-line savings of $500,000 by the end of this year. Zorro tries several actions. Your job is to help Zorro achieve success in his activities.