Six Sigma: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 1) (Accredited)
What you'll learn
- Prepare for AIGPE's Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification
- Know where to start in your Six Sigma Black Belt journey
- Clear understanding of Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 (Pre-Define)
- Clear understanding of Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 1 (Define)
- Learn why you want to get your Black Belt Certification, what it can give you
- Learn to visualize your organization from and end-to-end perspective
- Wanting to become a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Should have completed AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt Training (Mandatory Requirement)
LEAN SIX SIGMA: LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION - PART 1 (ACCREDITED)
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 1) course is accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-04).
Start your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification journey today from Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE).
The Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a gold standard for Process Improvement, with over 10,000 open Six Sigma jobs in the US alone.
In this Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Video based boot-camp, you will get all our Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 (Pre-Define) and Phase 1 (Define) videos, downloadable slides for both the phases, 30 practice questions, and answers to key questions asked by upcoming Six Sigma Black Belt professionals.
The only prerequisite to apply for this Black Belt Certification course is that you should have completed AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt training and achieved its Certificate of Completion. There is no other prerequisite.
In Phase 0 (Pre-Define) we will cover:
Introduction to Pre-Define
History of Continuous Improvements
Value and Foundations of Six Sigma and Lean
Integration of Lean and Six Sigma
Business Processes and Systems
Enterprise Leadership Responsibilities
Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
In Phase 1 (Define) we will cover:
Introduction to Define
Voice of Customer (VOC)
Impact on Stakeholders
Translating Needs to Requirements
Critical to x (CTx) Requirements
Business Performance Measures
ARMI, RACI, Stakeholder Analysis
Key topics that are covered in AIGPE's Green Belt training are recalled in this Black Belt training. Hence, it is critical that you should have completed AIGPE's Green Belt training before applying for this course.
Prepare for the 2022 version of AIGPE's Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam.
You'll Also Get:
Lifetime access to the course and all course updates
Fast and friendly support in the Q&A Section
A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download
Bonus materials: 30 Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Questions for Phase 0 and 1
Bonus materials: Downloadable Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 and 1 notes
30-days no questions asked, money back guarantee
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" button to start your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification journey today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn more about Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Anyone wanting to learn about Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 (Pre-Define) and Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 1 (Define)
- People wanting to enhance their resume by learning Six Sigma and its applications
- Individuals who have completed AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt training
AIGPE is a global Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for Professionals across Industries. The Six Sigma, Lean, Project Management, Minitab, as well as Quality Specialization Courses have a Universally Accepted Body of Knowledge that is meticulously designed, comprehensive and delivers best-in-class content.
AIGPE training and certification are regarded as benchmark of Corporate Excellence. Achievement of AIGPE certification is the most powerful way to build your career. It not only provides you an international recognition and prestige, but also a competitive advantage in this fast paced globalized world.
The 1080P Video Training empowers you to study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you like. Hands-on activity and activity solutions allow you to master the art of quality with powerful analogies and insights.
AIGPE Certified programs are taken by over 50,000 unique students on Udemy from 175+ countries.
Rahul G. Iyer, the Founder and CEO, of AIGPE is also our Lead Trainer. His credentials include:
1) Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt
2) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
3) Lean Expert
4) Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor
5) Project Management Professional (PMP)
6) Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
7) MBA (Operations)
Rahul has conducted over 10,000 hours of training. With over 19 years of hands-on industry experience, he has individually executed several hundred Lean Six Sigma projects in several industries across the globe.