Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Tests
- 6 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding of Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge
- Non-scientific calculator
This course (the only one with detailed explanations of answers) is for students who are preparing for their Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam irrespective of certification body, e. g. ASQ, IASSC, or others.
It is also for practitioners who wish to keep their knowledge up to date.
There are 6 timed tests with a total of 282 different questions. Questions and answers are shown in random order, cover the DMAIC process, and include Minitab 19 output. Tests can be paused and resumed at any time and can be taken as often as you wish.
Detailed explanations of answers are shown by clicking "Review questions" after finishing a test. From there you can select which questions to review (all, correct, incorrect, skipped, marked for review).
Thanks and best of luck!
- Students who want to confidently sit their exam
- Students preparing for their Six Sigma Black Belt exam
- Black Belts who need to re-certify
- Black Belts who wish to refresh their knowledge