Master the Job Interview: Job Interview for a Six Figure Job
What you'll learn
- Job interview
- Mastering the interview
- How to interview for a six-figure position
- Specific interview tactics
- Interpersonal skills expected at the six-figure level
- Interview mistakes to avoid
- Body language skills
- Communication skills
- Responding to unexpected interview changes
- You have done interviews for either school or work
- You have at least a few years' work experience
Learn job interview skills that will get you an offer for a six-figure position at a top company. I’ve interviewed at Sony, Disney, Honeywell, Nestle, NVIDIA, and other top companies, top universities, and start-ups. I've done countless job interviews and experimented with different approaches. Please allow me to share my learnings with you so that you can avoid costly mistakes and get that job offer!
Mastering the job interview
Job interview training
Acing your job interview
Land your next $100,000 job
Job interview skills
Interview skills course
Interviewing skills are the last-touch determinant of whether you do or do not get that $100,000 job offer. Great interviewing skills are critical for securing the top jobs in a competitive labor market.
Master interviewing skills to minimize your anxiety and prepare for success in the six-figure career market. Imagine entering a job interview feeling confident, at-ease, and well-prepared for anything that they throw at you. Imagine that you can persuade anyone to hire you for a job that pays $100,000-$200,000.
Learn the science and art of body language and confidence.
Learn to be more likable and convincing.
Prepare for the hardest questions.
Leave a lasting, positive impression on the interviewing committee.
Navigate difficult questions with ease.
Interview Topics: Interview | Job Interview | Interviewing Skills | Interview Success | Job Interview Guide | Six Figures | Six Figure Career Plan | Interviewing for Six Figure Jobs
Who this course is for:
- You earn $30,000 - $90,000 per year
- You are ambitious
Marketing Management Experience
• Global Product Marketing & Brand Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for a Series-A startup
• Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-instructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.