Sitefinity for Site Contributors
What you'll learn
- How to use Progress Sitefinity efficiently
- How to work with Pages and Templates
- How to work with Modules (News, Blogs, Events, etc...)
- How to work with Media Content (Images, Videos and Documents
- How to work with Forms
- How to work with Content Editors
- How to work with Mobile Responsive Design and Bootstrap
- How to work with Personalization and User Segments
This course is for Business Analysts and Marketers who want to learn how to use Sitefinity efficiently.
Student will learn how to work with:
Pages & Templates,
Content Blocks and Editors
Blogs, Events and Lists
Versioning & Workflows
Mobile & Responsive Design
Personalization & User Segments
After completing this course, students should be able to comfortably contribute to a Sitefinity CMS site.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts and Marketers wanting to master the use of Sitefinity
Alain "Lino" Tadros is a Cloud Architect and an Experienced Trainer. Previously, President & CEO of Falafel Software, a Silicon Valley based company, dedicated to providing world-class consulting, training, and software development for small, medium, and enterprise level businesses. Prior to founding Falafel, Lino was a well respected member of the development team at Borland for Delphi and C++Builder. Lino is Microsoft Regional Director and has been awarded Microsoft MVP status 15 years in a row for his numerous contributions to the C# community and is an expert in AI & Machine Learning, .NET, Azure, ASP.NET, MVC, iOS, Android, Xamarin, Sitefinity. Lino is an industry renowned speaker and has given numerous presentations in 54 countries since 1994. He currently sits on the Board of Directors of 3 Silicon Valley corporations.