Sitefinity for Site Contributors
What you'll learn
- How to use Progress Sitefinity efficiently
- How to work with Pages and Templates
- How to work with Modules (News, Blogs, Events, etc...)
- How to work with Media Content (Images, Videos and Documents
- How to work with Forms
- How to work with Content Editors
- How to work with Mobile Responsive Design and Bootstrap
- How to work with Personalization and User Segments
This course is for Business Analysts and Marketers who want to learn how to use Sitefinity efficiently.
Student will learn how to work with:
Pages & Templates,
Content Blocks and Editors
Blogs, Events and Lists
Versioning & Workflows
Mobile & Responsive Design
Personalization & User Segments
After completing this course, students should be able to comfortably contribute to a Sitefinity CMS site.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts and Marketers wanting to master the use of Sitefinity
Alain "Lino" Tadros is the Chief Technology Officer at Visus LLC, a Digital Transformation and Innovative leader . Distinguished executive leader and renowned technical expert in AI, Machine Learning, and IoT. Leads cross-functional architectural teams to award-winning performance by developing strategic roadmaps and powering enterprise-wide projects. Serves as board member and advisor for multiple corporations delivering strategic guidance on product line developments and business solutions. Industry influencer and mastermind of strategic programs and innovations leading modernization efforts to alter the global IT landscape as a Microsoft Regional Director.
Lino holds 28 certifications on Azure, AWS, GCP, Terraform, Vault, Sitefinity, TestComplete, Snowflake and Databricks.
Lino has been recognized as a Microsoft MVP for 15 years, Sitefinity MVP for 18 years and SmartBear Community Hero for 20 years. He currently enjoys his involvement with Microsoft management and Leadership as a Microsoft Regional Director