Build your online shopping website, App and connect them
What you'll learn
- Install a local WordPress development environment
- Load and explore a WordPress project (Phpstorm and Netbeans IDEs)
- Create and style a new theme
- Install and configure Woocommerce
- Create a booking page with form integration
- Create a contact page with Google Maps support
- Deploy the site on a live server
- Optimize the website with the latest tools
- Generate an Ionic App locally
- Test the App directly on your Android phone
- Design the App using the Creator tool
- Import your designed App to your local build
- Code the App to fetch data from the website and display it
- Build a signed production version of the App
- Deploy your App on a Marketplace (Aptoide, free)
- Users with some basic computers knowledge (2 years)
- You should be comfortable with HTML/CSS
- All lessons are fully described on text
- Both Mac and Windows operating systems are covered
Unless you live in a cave you already heard about websites and apps and what they do to make our lives easier. That’s OK but if you are here it’s because you want to learn about it, what if you had a course alone that teaches you how to make a complete Wordpress website, a working Android / IOS App and make them work between them ? search no more, you found it!
We will build a fully featured WordPress website with free themes and plugins and I’ll give you tons of tips along the way, since I already have more than 30 Wordpress websites currently online I’ll be glad to transmit what years of practice taught me.
Our website is responsive indeed, however we want to deliver a better user experience we want our clients to have our app. To do this we will use Ionic framework to code a simple and nice looking app that will fetch data from our Wordpress site and will allow users to do everything they would on the website and somethings more.
We will build things from scratch, nevertheless it’s best if you are comfortable with writing some web languages (HTML,CSS and PHP) this course is meant for the intermediate because of the remote calls code and responsive CSS (among others) however the basic user will have no problems in building the website, app and if you have any question drop me a line - the code is also available to download and all lessons are fully described on text.
If you want to start with WordPress / Apps development you are in the right plate.
I’ll be here to teach you what more than 8 years of daily practice taught me, so let’s build a website code an app and make them work together.
You will also have access to a live WordPress sandbox website to test and share your skills.
More information about our courses available at hackademy tk
Who this course is for:
- Almost anyone who want to build a ECommerce website, App and connect them
Courses range from WordPress, virtual reality, apps coding and other information technologies domains.
I have been teaching IT since 2007 and besides having a master degree in multimedia I like to share my knowledge and learn from my students to improve with each new course
Sharing my IT passion with you is the main goal, check out the positive feedbacks and I hope to have one from you in the future.
Start learning now, sign up today.