Sit Less, Move More - Promote Posture, Flexibility In Office
What you'll learn
- Learn active sitting techniques to help improve posture and reduce the risk of musculoskeletal problems that can be caused by sitting for long periods of time
- Incorporate 5 office exercise routines to improve your posture, and stay active and healthy even while working in an office environment
- Release nagging neck tension and improve your overall comfort and well-being
- Restore spinal flexibility and reduce strain and discomfort in the back and neck
- Understand and implement good office ergonomics to be more comfortable and promote good posture, which can help reduce neck and back pain
- Improve attractiveness and self image to increase confidence and self-esteem
- Achieve more success at work by improving your posture. This will increase confidence and communication and help your focus and productivity
- A few minutes a day to release your tension
- Motivation to move at work
Over 15,000 Students Enrolled and 6,000 Positive Ratings!
Updated to include specific steps for anyone working at home.
If you sit at an office desk for more than an hour at a time, then this course is vital for you.
You will avoid:
A bad back
Swollen knees and ankles
You will achieve the following:
Improve your posture and flexibility
Increase your appearance, self-esteem, self-image and self-confidence
Achieve greater success by improving focus and concentration
What is active sitting?
Active sitting is a technique that involves using the muscles in the core, back, and legs to support the body and maintain a healthy, upright position while seated. This can help reduce strain on the lower back and neck and prevent muscle imbalances and other problems that can result from sitting in a static position for extended periods. Some examples of active sitting techniques include sitting on an exercise ball instead of a chair, using a footrest to promote proper leg positioning, and making sure to sit with the feet flat on the ground and the knees bent at a right angle.
By learning and incorporating active sitting techniques into your daily routine, you can improve your posture and reduce the risk of discomfort and other problems associated with prolonged sitting. This can be especially beneficial for people who spend long periods of time sitting or standing in one position, as it can help prevent muscle imbalances and the development of poor posture over time. Additionally, having flexible spinal muscles can improve balance and coordination, which can be beneficial for activities such as sports or other physical pursuits.
Sit Less, Move More
This course is designed to undo the damaging effects of prolonged sitting, even if you have little to no experience with exercise, and will help you feel more energetic, confident and attractive, and even more successful at work!
While there are plenty of fitness and/or posture courses that focus on specific styles or how to get rid of pain, here you'll find a practical, usable course that specifically targets the needs of any desk-based office worker.
This course is designed for all ages and body types. What is important is that you want to address your sedentary lifestyle and improve your posture while you work.
I invite you to join me now.
Dr. Paula Moore, Your Posture Doctor
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who sits for prolonged periods each day
- Desk-bound office workers
- Anyone who worries about the effects of prolonged sitting
- Anyone who wants more energy, attractiveness and success
At Master Your Posture, we're committed to helping you improve your posture and your health. With over 250,000 enrolled students in 90+ countries worldwide, you'll join an activity community of posture pupils dedicated to feeling their best.
Dr. Paula Moore is the founding posture doctor behind Posture Videos. She left a successful career as a Chiropractor to share her posture tips and advice online, and her videos have become a go-to resource for people around the world.
With her expert guidance, you'll learn everything you need to know about improving your posture and feeling your best.
As a posture doctor and online educator, Dr. Paula Moore is passionate about helping people improve their posture and transform their lives.
She believes that good posture is essential for optimal health and well-being, and she loves nothing more than seeing her patients stand tall and feel their best.
Whether she's working with someone in person or through one of her online courses, Paula is always full of enthusiasm and encouragement, helping her patients to overcome their challenges and achieve their goals.
She is committed to providing the highest quality care and guidance to all of her patients, and she takes great pride in the difference she has made in the lives of thousands of people worldwide.