Sit Less Move More - Office Desk Exercise To Improve Posture
What you'll learn
- Learn active sitting techniques
- Incorporate 5 office exercise routines
- Release nagging neck tension
- Restore spinal flexibility
- Understand and implement good office ergonomics
- Improve attractiveness and self image
- Achieve more success at work
- A job where you are sitting sedentary for hours at a time
- A few minutes a day to release your tension
- No fancy equipment needed
- Motivation to exercise at work
Over 15,000 Students Enrolled!
Updated to include specific steps for anyone working at home due to Corona changes.
If you sit at a desk for hours at a time, then this course is perfect for you.
Not only can you use this time to actually benefit your health and your posture, but you can also take positive steps to avoid bad backs, tense necks, and sore legs, arms, and knees.
This online office exercise course will teach you how to sit less and move more, using active sitting.
This course is designed to undo the damaging effects of prolonged sitting, even if you have little to no experience with exercise, and will help you feel more energetic, confident and attractive, and even more successful at work!
While there are plenty of fitness and/or posture courses that focus on specific styles or how to get rid of pain, here you'll find a practical, usable course, which specifically targets the needs of any desk-based office worker.
This course is designed for all ages and body types. What is important is that you want to address your sedentary lifestyle and improve your posture while you work.
I invite you to join me now.
Thank you and I really look forward to seeing you inside the course.
Your posture doc,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who sits for prolonged periods each day
- Anyone who wants to sit less and move more
- Desk-bound office workers
- Anyone who worries about the effects of prolonged sitting
- Anyone who wants more energy, attractiveness and success!
Maybe you are tired of looking in the mirror and not liking what you see - round shoulders, forward head and slouch back. You've tried everything, but when you sit up straight with good posture, you slump right back down again. It's frustrating.
If you've had chronic pain for months or even years, and suspect your posture is the cause, we are glad you found us. Posture Videos is Youtube's favorite source for everything posture related.
With over 25,000 enrolled students in 90+ countries worldwide, you are joining a movement of posture pupils committed to their posture and health.
Dr. Paula Moore is the founding posture doctor, behind Posture Videos, and has authored many of the courses on this platform. Paula has made a difference in the lives of thousands of people worldwide. She left a successful career as a Chiropractor to take her posture tips and advice online. Her videos have become the next big thing in online digital healthcare.
We hope you love our posture school! We know that once you experience the vitality and well-being of good posture, you’ll never want to revert back to your old ways.
Thanks for stopping by!