Siri & Shortcuts on iPhone & iPad-Your Own Virtual Assistant
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Save time. Be more efficient, stress free, and organized with iPhone & iPad.
- You'll easily and quickly learn to have Siri multitask for you.
- You will know how to use Shortcuts that will impress your family and friends.
- Save money with price comparison Shortcuts that scans barcodes
- Speed dial your friends with one touch or one command calling.
- Easily log your weight and water to keep you healthier.
- Turn videos into gifs to text to friends.
- With one command or touch, text people where you are and your estimated time of arrival.
- No longer retype when a shortcut can type stuff you type all the time for you.
- This course is NOT for seasoned programmers who want to do more advanced programming.
- You'll need an iPhone or iPad with iOS 12 or higher.
This introductory Siri course will Siri-ously rock your world.
Imagine you're running late. But, you're calm when you say, “Hey Siri, ETA.” You know your personal virtual assistant has taken care of letting your mate know where you are and when you'll be home. You can relax. Siri saves you time.
Want to know a way to save money instantly? Like a money-saving hound Shortcuts will sniff out deals. By using this shortcut, I instantly saved $55. (See video in course about this.) Shortcuts help save you money.
With Siri and Shortcuts, you can speed dial, speed text, and make sure you don’t get speeding tickets.
Yep, that’s life with your own virtual assistant —Siri on Shortcuts.
As you may know, Shortcuts are like having Siri multitask for you.
Think you don’t need to use Siri?
Siri on Shortcuts is like having a free personal assistant with you 24/7. Imagine if you had more help. How would your life be different?
Siri can help you save time, money, and get you organized—for free.
Siri has been upgraded to do more for you than ever before, even multitask with one simple command. Get this. With all that. it's even easier than ever before WITH THIS BASIC SHORTCUTS COURSE. NO PROGRAMMING INVOLVED.
You’ll be amazed at how fast, efficient, and fun Siri is!
You may think you can learn this on YouTube instead of a class?
Yeah, if you wanna get take a ton of time, get confused, and have a hard time weeding through all the videos to find what’s right for you, along with piecing it all together. Want to spare yourself the time and trouble?
With this highly rated course, I take you by the mouse, and we go step by step. You’ll be able to amaze your friends using shortcuts right away.
You may think you don’t have time to learn this.
The videos are anywhere from 2 to around 5 minutes. As long as you’re waiting in line somewhere, or on a break, you can easily fit the videos in to have your new virtual assistant save you time.
Think about it. Even saving one minute a day, which this course can easily do for you is 365 minutes a year, or over 6 hours.
But that’s not all.
Elaine has thousands of students with a close to 5-star teacher rating. That’s because people enjoy her courses and get a lot of value out of them.
What students are saying:
"Simple to the point training."
"I was unsure whether I would learn anything because I'm an advanced Siri user but I learned so much! Thank you for a fantastic course. It was well worth the course fee and then some!"
"Lots of bang for the buck."
"Bravo! My friends call me a Technosaurus; I can't even program a VCR (or whatever the kids call it these days). But this made the process easy, simple, effortless."
Like Elaine's first Siri Basics Course, it's awarded highest rated and favorably reviewed because she explains everything in a refreshing, easy, fun, relatable way. Just super simple. Buddabing. Buddaboom. Forget all the technical stuff.
How often do you use your iPhone and or iPad?
Why not use it so it's like you have some awesome help?
You'll be blown away at how much Siri and Shortcuts can help you out.
Couldn't you use extra brilliant, free and patient help?
Order today to have Siri be your BFF helping you 24/7.
There is also a Siri course that's more advanced, if you know the basics already, search for the Siri Shortcuts course by Elaine Wilkes.
FYI. THIS IS NOT A CODING OR PROGRAMMING COURSE ( although I will be adding more videos on starting Shortcuts from scratch). This course is for the iPhone or iPad user who wants to use Siri and Shortcuts to make commands easier, faster, and more fun.
- Anyone who wants to save time, get organized, have fun & streamline their life.
- This can be for the beginner who wants to learn Siri, but also for someone more advanced to get up to speed on shortcuts.
- Anyone who wants to get the most out of their iPhone and iPad.
You only need to see this if you're watching this course on an iPhone or iPad and Siri thinks the "Hey Siri" is for her, so she interrupts the course. Either watch on a computer or go into settings and temporarily turn off "Hey Siri."