SIPOC - Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer
What you'll learn
- How to build and deploy an effective SIPOC Process Map
- How to deploy a fantastic process mapping tool - to map your processes in a unique way
- To enable you to identify your suppliers and customers
- To enable you to identify your critical process inputs and outputs
- You'll be able to provide insight and information to enable your leaders to make better decisions
- You'll gain favour with your management level, given that you can now present process information in a unique but super helpful way
- Empower your colleagues to use the maps to diagnose where their problems are arising
- This will give you a map which can be used for wider purposes, such as swim lane mapping, root causing or customer engagement
- Improve your understanding of the customer by identifying their place in the process and what may be impacting them
- Reduce waste and address errors by being more able to confidently map where these are occuring
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior process mappingknowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
The SIPOC is one of the best known and most effective process mapping tools out there. Used extensively in projects utilising the Lean Six Sigma methodology, the SIPOC is there to help you:
- Understand the current state.
- Understand the key players in the process.
- Understand the key inputs and outputs of your process.
It acts as the bedrock of any project where you are looking to deploy process improvements, process changes or are just trying to understand better the flow of information and products through your process from the initiator through to your final customer.
Standing for Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer, the SIPOC tool gives you a lot of great insight into a process very quickly. In this course, you will:
- Learn what a SIPOC is.
- Learn how to effectively deploy a SIPOC.
- Be taken through a breakdown of each section of the SIPOC.
- Be taken through a number of demonstrations, based on different scenarios in different industries.
The course also gives you the templates and tools you need so once you have completed the course, you can get started on a SIPOC right away. Quizzes and assignments along the way will also help in your learning journey.
When you finish this course, you will have the knowledge, the experience and the confidence to deploy a SIPOC in your next project.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this topic
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!