Stereochemistry III : Conformational Isomerism in 3D.
What you'll learn
- 1. Conformational Isomerism
- 2. Eclipsing Strain
- 3. Vander wall Strain
- 4. Ring Strain
- 5. Newman Projection Methods
- 6. Sawhorse Projection Methods
- 7. Conformations of Ethane , Butane , 2-Methylbutane, 2,2-Dimethylbutane, 2,2- Dimethylbutane, 2,3-Dimethylpentane
- 8. Conformations of Cyclohexane, Methyl cyclohexane, Dimethylcyclohexane
- 9. Conformation of 1,3-Butadiene,Propene,Acetaldehyde
- 10. Conformation of Compounds with H Bonding.
- 11. Problem Solving & Molecular Properties.
- 12. Problem Set with Answer.
- 1. Basic Knowledge in Chemistry
- 2. Knowledge of Molecular Shapes
This course is unique in itself. The instructor has used his total knowledge, teaching skills, teaching experience , animation and technology to make the couse live. This course is sellf explanatory. Anyone with a basic knowlege of chemistry can go through the couse and master in the conformational Isomerism.
Generous use of 3D animation to illustrate the concepts of 1. Newman & Fisher Projection, 2. Vanderwall and Torsional Strain, 3. Intramolecular Hbond in Gauche form, 4. Conformation of butane and brancehed hydrocarbons 5. Conformation of cyclohexane and substituted cyclohexanes have been made and nmake the course live.
The course is very very interesting and progress gradually in a synchronised manner. This course is for one , who are suffering from Organophobia. If you are unable to visualize the concept , then this course is for you.
Any Student , who is joning the course will learn
1. Conformational Isomerism
2. Eclipsing Strain
3. Vander wall Strain
4. Ring Strain
5. Newman Projection Methods
6. Sawhorse Projection Methods
8. Conformations of Ethane , Butane , 2-Methylbutane, 2,2-Dimethylbutane, 2,2- Dimethylbutane, 2,3-Dimethylpentane
9. Conformations of Cyclohexane, Methyl cyclohexane, Dimethylcyclohexane
10. Conformation of 1,3-Butadiene, Propene, Acetaldehyde
11. Conformation of Compounds with H Bonding.
12 . Problem Solving & Molecular Properties.
In this course the Instructor has also provided an exercise for self practice of the student.
Who this course is for:
- 1. XI graders,
- 2. IIT-JEE, NEET, Chemistry Olympiad ,OCHEM Aspirants.
- 3. Undergraduates in Chemistry , Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry
S.K.Sinha , Professor of Chemistry at Resonance Eduventures ,Kota , India. Teaching Chemistry since last 25 years for IIT JEE and NEET. Have produced thousands of IITians and NITins over the year. Now developing 3D tools and techniques to make Chemistry more simple and visible.
Worked as academic coordinator at JNV Bundi (Resonance -Dakshana ) school project since 2009. I am recognized for my 3D works in Solid State, Molecular Orbitals, Coordination Compounds, Stereochemistry , Reaction Mechanism and many more areas.