SINGING SIMPLIFIED #1: The Fast-Track to Singing Like a Pro
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 46 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll be able to sing with much more control, confidence, consistency, and better overall tone.
- You'll be able to sing much higher than you did before this course - with MUCH less strain.
- You'll be able to sing with much better technique - saving your voice from future damage.
- You'll be able to sing with MORE EMOTION.
- You'll have much LESS FEAR fear about singing.
- You'll have a good understanding of how to use your voice, so you can continue to improve after you've completed the course.
- Absolutely no singing experience is required.
- No prior experience with any type of music lessons is required.
- All you need is a normal, healthy speaking voice. If you can speak, you can sing!
- You don't have to be born a "natural" singer. I certainly wasn't! I became a pro through the practice of these techniques.
SINGING SIMPLIFIED will get you on your way to becoming an excellent singer... faster than you thought possible! Believe it or not, you already have the "built-in" ability to be a great singer. You were born with a natural vocal range and I'm going to help you to tap into it - quickly and easily, while having FUN of course! We'll combine technique and everyday emotive sounds in your vocal training to help you understand that singing isn't as difficult or scary as you thought it was.
The course includes:
- 1 video lesson per day, 6 days a week, for 8 weeks. Over 3 HOURS of high resolution singing lessons!
- A FREE PERSONALIZED VOCAL ASSESSMENT FROM ME.
- 30+ exercises (Mp3's) you can download to practice your lessons anywhere!
- The 26 page SINGING SIMPLIFIED Workbook that reviews each video lesson and the exercises from each lesson. An extremely helpful companion throughout the course.
- My 66 page e-book: "5 Shortcuts To Great Songwriting". Many teachers have bought this book from me to help them teach their students about music theory and song structure. It's my bonus gift to you!
Also, we're going to train your brain as well. Your mindset and your emotions are so very important when it comes to singing. You'll learn how to let stress and fear fall to the wayside, and focus on the emotion of the song.
This is the perfect course for TOTAL BEGINNERS, to people who have a little experience singing, but haven't taken many singing lessons and don't really understand much about technique or how the voice works. If your goal is to sing Pop, Rock, Country, Blues, R&B, Indie, Alternative... any popular style of music, this course is a great match for you. (This course is NOT for Classical or Operatic singing. Those styles are quite different in their technique.)
In order for this system to work for you...
- You do NOT need any "natural" musical talent, singing talent, or previous vocal training
- You do NOT need to know anything about technique or how your voice works (in fact, the less you know the better, because you'll have fewer bad habits to overcome)
- You do NOT need to understand music theory, or even know how to read music
- Beginners who have little to no experience with singing or singing lessons, and want to sing Pop, Rock, Country, R & B, etc...
- Anyone who has a little experience, but wants to gain more strength, control, and confidence in their voice.
- Beginners to Intermediates who are intimidated by the idea of singing and want to take the fear out it.
- Intermediates who feel they are "caged-in" by their technique and have trouble singing emotionally.
- Beginners to intermediates who want to find more joy in their singing.
If you are comfortable with doing so, please Private Message me a link of you singing to get your free PERSONALIZED voice assessment. I'll respond to you with information on what I think your strengths and weaknesses are, and what you should specifically be paying attention to throughout the course. HAVE NO FEAR! All feedback you receive from me will be positive and motivational. I know you are brand new to this or have only a little singing experience! THIS IS A NO JUDGEMENT ZONE.
*** In the video please quickly introduce yourself, what your vocal goals and interests are, and the song (or part of a song) you're going to sing. It's very helpful for me to hear your natural speaking voice as well as how you are singing right now.
*** Please do not email video files directly. A YouTube link (or similar) works best. And don't worry! You can keep any video you post on YouTube "Unlisted" if you prefer. You do not need to be concerned that the entire world is going to see it! ;)
IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, DON'T SKIP THIS STEP! IT'S TOTALLY FREE AND WILL HELP YOU IMMENSELY WITH THE COURSE.
In this lesson I'm going to show you an awesome little trick to instantly make your voice sound more "resonant", present, and emotional.
Tips On Practicing:
Consistency over everything! Don't feel like you need to be practicing an hour a day or anything like that. You only need to be doing about 20 minutes or so each day. And as with any exercising, it's also important that you stay consistent. It's best if you do 5-6 days of the week and always give yourself a rest day!
P.S. You can practice your breathing as much as you like. After all, you are doing it all day long already. :)
This is a fun exercise! Now we'll hold out the note at the top of the scale. It's just like belting out that big note in your favorite tune.
***After this lesson, make sure you download the exercises (mp3's) for this lecture so you can practice on your own!**
My FREE gift to you as a thank you for taking my course!
Download my 66 page book: "5 Shortcuts to Great Songwriting". If you're brand new to it, you'll find incredibly helpful information to jumpstart you into the world of songwriting and if you're already a songwriter, you'll find some great tips to take your creativity to the next level. Here are the contents:
1: Basic Music Theory
2: Lyric Writing
3: Finding Your Voice (Singing Overview)
4: Putting It All Together
5: Have Fun