SINGING SIMPLIFIED #2: Greater Range, Power and Control
What you'll learn
- You'll be able to sing even higher than you did before this course - with less strain and more power.
- You'll learn to sing more dynamically, and how to manipulate your voice to sing in different styles of music.
- You'll sing more comfortably with even better technique - saving your voice from future damage.
- You'll be able to sing ALL of the vowel sounds with much more control, consistency, and better overall tone.
- You'll be able to sing with MORE EMOTION and confidence when singing songs.
- You'll have an excellent understanding of how to use your voice, so you can continue to improve after you've completed the course.
- It's recommended that you take Singing Simplified #1 first, OR at least have a little singing experience.
- You do NOT need to know how to read music or play an instrument.
- All you need is a normal, healthy speaking voice. If you can speak, you can sing!
SINGING SIMPLIFIED #2 is the perfect next step for those of you looking to improve every aspect of your singing voice.
We'll work on: Advanced Breathing techniques (Breath Control), Diaphragm Strengthening, Tongue Position for ALL of the vowel sounds, how to sing in different Vocal Styles, Vocal Runs, how to tackle difficult consonants and vowels in the lyrics when Singing Songs, more on Mix Voice, more on Falsetto Voice, how to blend your Registers... and much more! And of course, we'll continue to have FUN with all of it!
The course includes:
- 1 video lesson per day, 6 days a week, for 8 weeks. Over 3.5 HOURS of high resolution singing lessons!
- A FREE PERSONALIZED VOCAL ASSESSMENT FROM ME
- 75 Vocal Exercises (Mp3's) you can download to practice your lessons anywhere!
- Downloadable PDF: A 34-page Workbook that reviews each video lesson and the exercises from each lesson. An extremely helpful companion throughout the course.
- Downloadable PDF: "Helpful Practicing Tips" that'll help you immensely with your practice!
Also, we're going to continue to train your brain as well. Your mindset and your emotions are so very important when it comes to singing. You'll learn even more about how to let stress and fear fall to the wayside, and focus on the emotion of the song.
This is the perfect course for SEMI-BEGINNERS, to MORE ADVANCED singers who feel they still have room to grow and improve their voices. If your goal is to sing Pop, Rock, Country, Blues, R&B, Indie, Alternative... any popular style of music, this course is a great match for you! (FYI: The Singing Simplified method is NOT for Classical or Operatic singing. Those styles are quite different in their technique.)
Who this course is for:
- Semi-beginners to Advanced singers who want to improve their technique singing Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, etc...
- Anyone who wants to increase their range, and gain more strength, control, and confidence in their voice.
- Anyone who is still intimidated by the idea of singing and wants to take the fear out it for good.
- Anyone who feels they are "caged-in" by their current technique and have trouble singing emotionally.
- Anyone who wants to find more joy in their singing.
Hi There! My name is Steve Glazer.
I’ve been a full-time professional singer, guitarist and music coach for two decades. I'm also a published songwriter.
I was personally trained by the same elite vocal coach that taught some of the biggest musical icons in the world.
I’ve been a signed artist to a great Indie label in Austin, TX (Fiesta Red Records) and I’ve performed in major cities all around the United States.
I founded STRUM Music School in Austin, TX where we helped hundreds of aspiring musicians reach their goals and skyrocket their abilities beyond what they ever thought possible. I sold STRUM in 2015 to pursue teaching the rest of the world how to sing. :)