SINGING MADE EASY (LEVEL 2): Sing like a Professional Singer
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to increase vocal range, strength, endurance, stability and confidence
- Learn the secrets of the trade. Get an inside look into how the pros do it
- A complete vocal training system that the pros rely on
- How to deal with stage fright or anxiety
- How to connect to singing material in a deeper level, rediscovering the joy of singing
- How the singing voice actually works
- How to break down a song
- It's recommended that you take my previous course "Singing Made Easy (Level 1)" first, OR at least have a little singing ability.
- You do NOT need to know how to read music or play any instruments.
- All you need is a normal, healthy speaking voice. If you can speak, you CAN sing!
- A Passion For Singing
- Plenty Of Water ;)
STUDY SINGING WITH AWARD WINNING BROADWAY CREDITED SINGING INSTRUCTOR!
SINGING MADE EASY (Level 2) is the perfect next step for singers looking to improve every aspect of your singing voice.
With over 15 years of performing and teaching experience, in this course, I will be sharing the secrets of the trade. Having studied closely with the best vocal mentors in the world, including 2-time Academy Award winning composer A.R. Rahman and Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, I will provide you with a wealth of information and the tools you need to bring your singing voice to the next level!
We'll work on:
Advanced scales to strengthen breathing and increase diaphragm capacity
Mastering the principles of Bel Canto (the BEST technique for ALL styles of singing)
How to effectively break down a song to give it a stronger emotional impact
How to strengthen and expand your range
Vocal Scales the professionals use (Live performers, Recording artists…etc)
How to sing in different vocal styles and advanced vocal runs
How to tackle vowels in the lyrics when singing
How to master the Mix Voice and Falsetto Voice
LEARN FROM A TEACHER WHO’S BEEN THERE!
- Intermediate to Advanced singers who want to "Take their voice to the next level"