Singing Bowls for Sound Healing Layouts
What you'll learn
- Learn over 60 powerful layouts to experiment and practice with, including diagrams.
- The importance of creating "Healing Harmonies” rather than dissonance.
- Two different ways for finding bowls that sound good together, even if you are not “musical.”
- How to create a “Bowl Family” that resonates with your healing work.
- New tools and guidelines you need for successful layouts.
- How a client’s body type alters a layout.
- Reasoning and benefits behind layouts with 2, 3, 4, and 5+ bowls.
- How to pack and transport mixed bowls for remote sessions.
- Sample Signature Sessions using lots of bowls to inspire and support your work.
- How to work a "Couples Sound Session" that blends and unifies the energies of 2 people.
- How to work a "Seated Session" with with lots of bowls.
- You will receive an official BLISSbowls™ Certificate of Completion, from Ann Martin personally, when you have completed Levels 1 - 4.
- For certification as a BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Practitioner, you will need to complete Levels 1 - 3 before watching this course.
- You will get more out of this class if you have a working knowledge of the singing bowls and more than one bowl to practice with.
- This course presents MODERN singing bowl techniques; NO Buddhist or religious dogma is offered.
- Keep an open mind! The bowls will manifest differently in your practice than they do in mine. Trust your intuition.
Ignite the power of Harmonic Healing with over 60 singing bowl layouts and diagrams that offer versatility and value for your sessions. Learn to use 2, 3, 4, or 5+ singing bowls to create layers of soothing sounds and vibrations that elevate the effectiveness of your healing work.
If you are an experienced sound healer and have used singing bowls to help others, you will be amazed at the variety of layouts that you can start using right away to add impact to your session.
If you are on the path to being a BLISSbowls™ Practitioner and have watched Levels 1, 2, and 3, at the conclusion of this video, Level 4, you will receive a special BLISSbowls™ certificate and join other healers around the world who use these powerful techniques everyday.
Here's what singing bowl layouts can bring to your sessions:
a physically easier session for you. When you ignite a bowl layout, you get to stand back and let the bowls do the work.
a magical, floating layer of healing harmonies for the client, that translates into deeper relaxation.
live, healing MUSIC for your client to absorb into the fiber of their being. Most people have never experienced restoration on this level.
heightened creativity and opportunity to elevate the effectiveness of your work.
new tone textures and healing frequencies from mixing metal and quartz crystal singing bowls effectively
an opportunity to know and understand your bowls in new ways; they will surprise you with new sounds and frequencies when blended with other bowls.
BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Methods Certification series - This is the final class, Level 4, in the BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Methods Certification series; for students who want to work with singing bowls in a therapeutic capacity. Create your own sound sessions with confidence and affect the healing and comfort of others by working all four levels of training:
Level 1: Singing Bowl FUNdamentals – the essential foundation that all other levels depend upon.
Level 2: Singing Bowls for Energy Work – learning how to use bowls creatively in energy and healing sessions.
Level 3: Singing Bowls for Body Work – effective use of bowls on the physical body to effect change in the muscles, bones and organs.
Level 4: Singing Bowl Layouts and Mixed-Bowl Sessions – How to use more than one bowl in healing work including layouts and mixed bowl sessions (both metal and crystal bowls).
These 4 Levels of training represent over 30 years of research, experimentation, and training from my family of bowls. Once you have completed all 4 Levels, I will personally send you an official BLISSbowls™ Certificate of Completion. If your goal is to help others, then here is a tool who’s whole purpose is to help the human condition. Together, you and your bowl can bring “Whole Person Healing” benefits to your world, thru the transformative power of sound and vibration.
Who this course is for:
- This is a course for healers who are familiar with singing bowls and want to learn how to work with more than one bowl.
- Students who are taking the BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Methods Certification series; this is the final class, Level 4.
- Healing Arts practitioners of all kinds: Reiki, Healing Touch, crystal healing, chakra work, intuitives, massage and bodywork, acupuncture, Chinese medicine, sound healers, sound therapists, and many others..
- Anyone in the helping or healing profession that wants to add the healing power of sound and vibration to their practice.
Ann Martin combines a 23-year career in the healing arts with 40 years in the music business to manifest her passion for helping people through an innovative approach to singing bowls. She is a pioneer in the use of therapeutic techniques with singing bowls to help a modern society find transformation, stress-relief and pure presence. She is Founder and Creator of the “BLISSbowls™ Healing and Meditation Methods” teaching people how to integrate the bowls into professional practices and how to use bowls in meditation. Most recently, Ann created “BLISSbowls™ Meditation Cards…70 Ways to Meditate with Your Singing Bowl” and a soothing CD “Submerged in Sacred Sound” which are distributed internationally. In addition, she a sought-after keynote speaker for conferences, a published author, international educator, and recording artist.
Read more about Ann’s private practice, concerts, events, classes, and retreats by visiting MileHighHealingVibe.
She states, "My greatest joy is teaching others what the bowls have taught me. They can easily be used to stop the mind-chatter, deploy the body's 'relaxation response,' reduce pain from stress-related maladies, and bring you to a BLISSFUL state of pure presence. The bowls continue to amaze me with their versatility, wisdom and healing capabilities for our modern times. I am completely dedicated to sharing the magic and musical medicine in these instruments with the world through helpful videos like these."