Singing Bowls for ENERGY Work
What you'll learn
- NOTE: To get the most out of this training, you will need to watch the "Singing Bowl FUNdamentals" class to receive important foundational skills.
- Sound-crafting a complete BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Session with just one bowl!
- Providing new sound healing ideas for practitioners of all kinds, including energy workers, massage therapists, and bodyworkers.
- How to integrate a metal or quartz crystal singing bowl into any Energy or Bodywork Healing modality.
- The “Double Healing” effects of bowls for client and therapist and uniques benefits for the business.
- Bowl "bonding" techniques needed to use it as an effective therapeutic tool.
- How to use a bowl to activate energy flow in your hands and other ways to prepare the practitioner.
- Opening meditation techniques to instantly focus the clients' mind and help them take part in their own healing journey.
- How to work a metal or crystal bowl on the chakras and the prone and supine body.
- Diagnostic and assessment techniques with a singing bowl to determine imbalances.
- Directing energy and amplifying healing intentions using singing bowl techniques.
- 7 powerful “floating bowl” techniques for use in every energy session.
- Advanced interventions for balancing energetic aspects of the whole person with a singing bowl.
- Several techniques to guide a client into a meditative mind so they can receive your work on a deeper level.
- A 10-minute “Seated Sound Session” protocol to use anywhere.
- A 60-minute "Supine Energy Healing Session" protocol/template to use as a guide for your healing work.
- What a singing bowl is trying to tell you with its resonance and how to respond.
- BLISSbowls™ Training Course "Singing Bowl FUNdamentals" is a prerequisite for this course.
- A singing bowl to practice with would be helpful in learning the techniques.
- This course presents MODERN singing bowl techniques; NO Buddhist or religious dogma is offered.
- Keep an open mind! The bowls will manifest differently in your practice than they do in mine. Trust your intuition.
Awaken and ignite your healing skills by integrating singing bowls into your session!
BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Methods will help you use the powerful sound and vibration from singing bowls to boost the effectiveness of your sessions. Whether you practice Reiki, Healing Touch, manual therapies, chakra work; ANY modality can benefit from adding a therapeutic singing bowl.
Energy Workers are amazed at how the bowls amplify their work by helping to clear energy blocks, rebalance the chakras, flush meridians, project intention, and add impact to protocols.
Massage therapists and bodyworkers love these techniques because bowls can help with the energy aspects of the client and give you unique avenues to help clients who are "touch-sensitive" due to PTSD, fibromyalgia, Chemo, anxiety, etc.
Healers of all kinds can benefit from incorporating a singing bowl into their skill set. Just one bowl and these creative techniques make any session memorable and powerful for client and practitioner.
Level 2 offers all the floating bowl techniques you’ll need to work with any client. These same techniques are used to begin and end your sessions in creative ways. In addition, you will learn skills to help the client deeply relax so they can receive your work on a more profound level (and who doesn’t want that!). Keep an open mind as you watch Level 2 and you’ll see so many valuable nuggets of information that pertain to your individual healing work.
The BLISSbowls™ program offers a contemporary, leading-edge approach to sound healing, while providing a platform to integrate the unique talents of each student. In this fast-track program, you gain confidence in your intuitive capabilities and acquire useful, practical techniques for using a therapeutic singing bowl in many ways.
For thousands of years, cultures from around the world have used vibrational medicine to treat illness, revitalize the body, and elevate the spirit. Sound healing is powerful, therapeutic, and restorative; harmonizing the entire being. And now you can equip yourself with the right approaches and techniques for YOUR unique practice. Ann Martin is a sound-healing innovator with vast experience in practical singing bowl skills, as well as powerful insights into the energetic and physiological applications of sound healing. Anyone doing healing-type work can benefit from incorporating a singing bowl. Bowls provide a "double healing" experience as you receive all the benefits of the healing vibrations at the same time your client does. A singing bowl will expand your capacity to effect change in the body, mind, and spirit while offering "Whole Person Healing" and undeniable benefits to you and your clients...using just ONE BOWL!
IMPORTANT: To get the most out of this course, please watch Level 1 - "Singing Bowl FUNdamentals" as it is the prerequisite for this course.
BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Methods Certification series - This class is the Level 2 course for the BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Methods Certification series; for students who want to work with singing bowls in a therapeutic capacity. Create your own sound sessions with confidence and affect the healing and comfort of others:
Level 1: Singing Bowl FUNdamentals – the essential foundation that all other levels depend upon.
Level 2: Singing Bowls for Energy Work – learning how to use bowls creatively in energy work and other healing sessions.
Level 3: Singing Bowls for Body Work – effective use of bowls on the physical body to effect change in the muscles, bones and organs.
Level 4: Singing Bowl Layouts and Mixed-Bowl Sessions – How to use more than one bowl in healing work including layouts and mixed bowl sessions (both metal and crystal bowls).
These 4 Levels of training represent over 30 years of research, experimentation, and training from my family of bowls. Once you have completed all 4 Levels, I will personally send you an official BLISSbowls™ Certificate of Completion. If your goal is to help others, then here is a tool who’s whole purpose is to help the human condition. Together, you and your bowl can bring “Whole Person Healing” benefits to your world, thru the transformative power of sound and vibration.
Who this course is for:
- Healing Arts practitioners of all kinds: Reiki, Healing Touch, crystal healing, chakra work, intuitives, massage and bodywork, acupuncture, Chinese medicine, sound healers, sound therapists, nurses, care-givers, and many others.
- Anyone in the helping or healing profession that wants to add the healing power of sound and vibration to their practice.
- Anyone who has a singing bowl and doesn't know what to do with it.
- Anyone can be a sound healer and bring comfort to many!
Ann Martin combines a 23-year career in the healing arts with 40 years in the music business to manifest her passion for helping people through an innovative approach to singing bowls. She is a pioneer in the use of therapeutic techniques with singing bowls to help a modern society find transformation, stress-relief and pure presence. She is Founder and Creator of the “BLISSbowls™ Healing and Meditation Methods” teaching people how to integrate the bowls into professional practices and how to use bowls in meditation. Most recently, Ann created “BLISSbowls™ Meditation Cards…70 Ways to Meditate with Your Singing Bowl” and a soothing CD “Submerged in Sacred Sound” which are distributed internationally. In addition, she a sought-after keynote speaker for conferences, a published author, international educator, and recording artist.
Read more about Ann’s private practice, concerts, events, classes, and retreats by visiting MileHighHealingVibe.
She states, "My greatest joy is teaching others what the bowls have taught me. They can easily be used to stop the mind-chatter, deploy the body's 'relaxation response,' reduce pain from stress-related maladies, and bring you to a BLISSFUL state of pure presence. The bowls continue to amaze me with their versatility, wisdom and healing capabilities for our modern times. I am completely dedicated to sharing the magic and musical medicine in these instruments with the world through helpful videos like these."