Singing Bowls for BODY Work
What you'll learn
- NOTE: This video training is built upon important information found in the prerequisite classes "Singing bowl FUNdamentals" and "Singing Bowls for ENERGY Work."
- How to use a singing bowl on the physical form to affect change in muscles, tissues, organs, bones, etc.
- Advanced tools and techniques to integrate singing bowls into any healing modalities that work with the physical body.
- Scientific evidence behind how sound and vibration impacts and benefits the Body and Mind.
- How to reduce pain, unwind muscles, and promote deep relaxation with just one bowl.
- The secret behind "HOT Bowls"... why tight muscles love them and why clients ask for them every session.
- How to work "Therapeutic Bowls" on every part of the prone and supine body.
- For each body part, an "intention" is offered as to why you might work a certain area.
- How a singing bowl helps your client receive your work on a deeper level.
- Techniques for using quartz crystal singing bowls on the body.
- How to work a singing bowl on the Seated and Side-Lying client.
- Important "nuances" that turn your sound healing sessions into memorable, powerful treatments.
- Sound-crafting a complete BLISSbowls™ healing session including a peek at Ann's Signature Session!.
- Level 1 "Singing Bowl FUNdamentals" and Level 2 "Singing Bowls for ENERGY Work" are BOTH prerequisites to taking this course.
- A metal singing bowl to practice with would be helpful in learning the techniques.
- This course presents techniques using ONE metal singing bowl. Level 4 will cover multiple bowl layouts and how to mix metal and crystal bowls in a session.
- This course presents MODERN singing bowl techniques; NO Buddhist or religious dogma is offered.
- Keep an open mind! The bowls will manifest differently in your practice than they do in mine. Trust your intuition.
Amplify your healing techniques with a singing bowl used on the body! BLISSbowls™ Healing Methods will help you use the powerful sound and vibration of singing bowls to boost the effectiveness of your sessions. Whether you practice Massage, Bodywork, Energy work, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Shiatsu; ANY modality can benefit from working a therapeutic singing bowl ON the body.
Massage therapists and bodyworkers love these techniques because sound and vibration has a profound impact on the physical body. This video will show you how to ignite "Whole Body Healing" by working the sound and vibration from a singing bowl directly into muscles, bones, joints, and organs. A therapeutic singing bowl is an invaluable tool for helping dissolve trigger points, relax holding patterns, stop a pain cycle, and initiate the "relaxation response" so a client can receive your work on a deeper level. And the BEST news is: working with bowls is easy on your hands and body!
Energy Workers love Level 3 because clients present a physical form that can benefit from sound and vibration in so many ways. Working the vibration directly into tight muscles is part of treating the Whole Person and can be very beneficial on so many levels. You will also learn about “Hot Bowls” and how they can boost the effectiveness of your energy session.
The BLISSbowls™ program offers a contemporary approach to sound treatments and whole body healing while providing a platform to integrate the unique talents of each participant. In this fast-track program, you gain confidence in your intuitive capabilities and acquire useful, practical techniques for using a singing bowl in therapeutic and healing ways. Bodyworkers, Massage Therapists, Energy workers, Spa Practitioners, Coaches, Psychologists, Nurses, Teachers, Parents, ...really anyone doing healing-type work can benefit from using a singing bowl. Bowls provide a "double healing" experience as you receive all the benefits of the healing vibrations at the same time your client does. Expand your capacity to effect change in the body, mind, and spirit...all with just one bowl!
IMPORTANT: To get the most benefit out of this class, please watch the prerequisites: Level 1 - "Singing Bowl FUNdamentals" and Level 2 - "Singing Bowls and Energy Work."
BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Methods Certification series - This class is the Level 3 course for the BLISSbowls™ Sound Healing Methods Certification series; for students who want to work with singing bowls in a therapeutic capacity. Create your own sound sessions with confidence and affect the healing and comfort of others:
Level 1: Singing Bowl FUNdamentals – the essential foundation that all other levels depend upon.
Level 2: Singing Bowls for Energy Work – learning how to use bowls creatively with the "energy aspects" of your sessions including opening and closing techniques, floating bowls, intervention and assessment, quartz crystal bowls, how to read a bowl's resonance and how to respond. Integrating the bowls into energy sessions is also covered.
Level 3: Singing Bowls for Body Work – effective use of bowls on the physical body to effect change in the muscles, bones and organs. Integrating the bowls into manual therapies will also be covered.
Level 4: Singing Bowl Layouts and Mixed-Bowl Sessions – How to use more than one bowl in healing work including layouts and mixed bowl sessions (both metal and crystal bowls).
These 4 Levels of training represent over 30 years of research, experimentation, and training from my family of bowls. Once you have completed all 4 Levels, I will personally send you an official BLISSbowls™ Certificate of Completion. If your goal is to help others, then unleash the healing potential of a singing bowl... its whole purpose is to help the human condition. Together, you and your bowl can bring so many wellness benefits to your work, thru the transformative power of sound and vibration.
Who this course is for:
- Healers of all kinds: Massage & Bodyworkers, Energy Practitioners, Nurses, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Veterinarians, Teachers, Parents, Coaches, etc.
- Anyone in the helping or healing profession that wants to add the healing power of sound and vibration to their practice.
- Anyone who has a singing bowl and doesn't know what to do with it.
- Anyone can be a sound healer and bring comfort to many!
Ann Martin is an internationally known musician, healer, educator and soundscape artist who brings a contemporary approach to singing bowls and gongs. She cultivates dynamic and harmonically beautiful meditative concerts that are deeply relaxing and memorable. She combines 30 years in the healing arts with 40 years as a professional musician to bring a fresh perspective to mindfulness, presence and wellness. Her meditative concerts offer a new level of insight around working with sound as musical medicine. Ann is a sought-after recording artist, published author, keynote speaker and international instructor of the BLISSbowls series of 5-star online singing bowl training courses, viewed in 97 countries and translated into 37 languages. For more information on classes, concerts and sessions, visit MileHighHealingVibe.
She states, "My greatest joy is teaching others what the bowls have taught me. They can easily be used to stop the mind-chatter, deploy the body's 'relaxation response,' reduce pain from stress-related maladies, and bring you to a BLISSFUL state of pure presence. The bowls continue to amaze me with their versatility, wisdom and healing capabilities for our modern times. I am completely dedicated to sharing the magic and musical medicine in these instruments with the world through helpful videos like these."