Singing Bowls and Gongs for Meditative Sound Baths
What you'll learn
- Practical approach to scripting and performing sound bath events for groups of people.
- Instruments used in a meditative concerts and how to play them.
- Types of sound bath events, creative ideas, and FREE scripts to help you get started FAST!
- Benefits of the sound bath and gong immersion.
- How to create harmonies for a deeper meditative experience.
- How to advertise and promote your sound bath.
- Why use an outline and how to create a good one.
- What you need to consider when choosing a location
- How to draw an audience and keep them captivated for 75 minutes
- The nuts and bolts of marketing and negotiating pay
- Tips to create a memorable event from start to finish
- Venues that accommodate sound baths and the specifics to consider when booking them.
- Packing up all those instruments so they arrive safe and "sound!"
- "Singing Bowls FUNdamentals" provides a good foundation for working with singing bowls and understanding Sound Healing.
- An interest and basic understanding of Himalayan and crystal singing bowls and gongs.
Finally, a practical guide to meet your goal of presenting dynamic meditative sound baths! No one has spelled it out like this before.
This is a QUICK START program! I have provided you with FREE scripts and outlines for sound meditations throughout the training so you can get out there and start creating peace in the world with your sound healing instruments.
Just think, you can provide a perfect escape from the modern stresses of life for lots of people. Learn where to find your audiences, and how to play in certain venues. Curious about how to keep an audience captivated for 75 minutes? How about how to "sound-craft" your instruments to maximize their sound healing potential? Marketing suggestions are also included. Best of all, valuable tips and tricks for creating memorable concerts to keep people coming back again and again.
Even if you have just a few instruments, you can certainly create impact and positive change in the world with your unique sound bath. This video can show you how.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with the desire to create meditative sound concerts with singing bowls and gongs.
- Anyone who is curious about Gong Sound Baths and sound healing
- Anyone who is looking for a practical perspective on building a profession as a Sacred Sound Artist.
- Anyone with a lot of singing bowls and not sure what to do with them.
Ann Martin combines a 23-year career in the healing arts with 40 years in the music business to manifest her passion for helping people through an innovative approach to singing bowls. She is a pioneer in the use of therapeutic techniques with singing bowls to help a modern society find transformation, stress-relief and pure presence. She is Founder and Creator of the “BLISSbowls™ Healing and Meditation Methods” teaching people how to integrate the bowls into professional practices and how to use bowls in meditation. Most recently, Ann created “BLISSbowls™ Meditation Cards…70 Ways to Meditate with Your Singing Bowl” and a soothing CD “Submerged in Sacred Sound” which are distributed internationally. In addition, she a sought-after keynote speaker for conferences, a published author, international educator, and recording artist.
Read more about Ann’s private practice, concerts, events, classes, and retreats by visiting MileHighHealingVibe.
She states, "My greatest joy is teaching others what the bowls have taught me. They can easily be used to stop the mind-chatter, deploy the body's 'relaxation response,' reduce pain from stress-related maladies, and bring you to a BLISSFUL state of pure presence. The bowls continue to amaze me with their versatility, wisdom and healing capabilities for our modern times. I am completely dedicated to sharing the magic and musical medicine in these instruments with the world through helpful videos like these."