Singapore Savings Bonds
Singapore Savings Bonds are a special type of Singapore Government Securities that are suitable for individuals who are looking to invest for the long term.
In this module, we will cover:
the reason why the government introduced SSBs
the main features of the instrument
how to apply for SSBs and how to redeem them
- Individuals looking to invest for the long term
- SSB Product Factsheet00:30
- SSB Promo Video00:43
- Main Features01:39
- Step Up Interest02:42
- Singapore Savings Bonds Example01:58
- Significant SSB Returns02:57
- How you can benefit from SSB02:02
- Siva elaborates on the benefits of SSB05:22
- Steps to apply for SSB03:29
- Siva explains the steps to apply for SSB04:57
- SSB Investment Details05:38
- Summary and Conclusion01:00
The Institute for Financial Literacy is a collaboration between MoneySense and Singapore Polytechnic Enterprise.
Our financial education courses cover basic money management, financial planning and investment know-how.