- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Sing better!
- Learn proper breathing techniques for singing
- Proper voice projection for singing professionally
- How to get in tune when singing
- Know your vocal range and which songs to take on
- Prepare your throats
- Have an open mind
- A space to practice singing
If you love singing, this is the course you must take. You'll learn singing techniques that will get you from amateur to the professional level.
You'll learn singing techniques such as:
- Breathing techniques
- Warm-up training
- Voice throwing
- Voice pitching and how to get in tune
- Different types of voices to use when singing
With step by step videos to help you craft your voice, you'll be drilled with lessons and introduced to many helpful techniques to aid your singing career as a professional.
Who should join this course?
- Aspiring singers
- People wants to sing better with proven techniques
- Singers yet to find their voice
- Singers who often go out of tune
- Alvin Chong
- Reuben Ch'ng
- Singer who is looking to take up singing professionally
- Musicians who wants to learn how to sing amazingly on stage and in the studio
- Singers who wants to get better
- Singers who sing for a living
There are no secrets to sing as a professional like your favorite idol singers.
There is hard work and dedication that you have to put into the art of singing though, with the correct approaches and techniques that will be mentioned through this course.
Understand that every individuals have different characteristics in their voices. So with the techniques and basics to acquire the balance of a weighted singing, voice throwing and correct pitch training in part of the course, you'll will find your style as a professionals singer, no matter if you're singing on stage or in the studio.
We'll start with introduction to breathing
Voice throwing is a technique that we'll be exploring a lot. Here's an introduction to voice throwing.
Pitching! Here's an introduction to pitching, while through the course, I'll help you get your pitches right.