Sing High Notes with More Power and Less Effort
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Increase vocal range in a comfortable relaxed fashion - without feeling pain, strain or vocal fatigue
- How to stop pushing and squeezing the voice whilst improving voice flexibility
- How to avoid embarrassing voice cracks and breaks
- How to build power in your voice without running out of air or singing out of tune
- The physiology of singing and how your voice actually works
- And much, much more...
- Any computer, tablet or phone
- Patience and perseverance
- Absolutely no singing experience or special skills are required
- You don't need to read music
"I love the course and the training programs, and use them diligently. It is really easy to go to the exercises and to be able to imitate Paula in the videos continuously. I'm crazy about it!"
- Thomas Mitchell
You're now just seconds away from the in-depth course and essential training, you need to become a high pitched vocal monster.
Singing strong, loud high notes has nothing to do with talent or luck.
Singing is a skill and everyone can learn to sing.
But in order to build a robust voice and eliminate all struggles you’re faced with as trying to belt, you need to know exactly what to learn, how to learn it and in what order these things should be learned..
You need a clear framework in your mind, to ease you in moving forward as you build your singing voice.
Don’t worry my friend I’m here to help you.
No more guesswork.
Let’s do this together.
What You Get When You Enroll:
98 lessons with step-by-step instruction, that teaches you exactly WHAT to do and HOW to do it.
Over 2.5 hours of hard hitting, bite sized video training
25 sing-along training videos
A straightforward explanation of breath support with 24 different exercises, and 18 tricks and mental hacks
Clear and concise explanations of jaw and mouth positions
7 easy methods to increase the volume of your voice
A simple way to understand vowel modifications
Everything you need to know about twang
Easy steps to the most beneficial methods of practicing
A FRESH APPROACH! The techniques are based on Complete Vocal Technique, by Cathrine Sadolin.
Techniques specific to all styles of contemporary music, rather than classical singing.
Easy way of keeping track of which videos you have already watched.
Updates added continuously
Lifetime access to the entire course
Follow the lectures in the curated order and you will see a huge change in your voice.
Enroll now, start following through CVT-Certified Instructor Paula Befrits’ direct and to the point lessons, and apply the modern and proven vocal training immediately.
Wait a minute, is this course of any use if I want to learn other things than belting my face off?
In this course Paula will cover all necessary vocal techniques like Breath Support, Twang, Vowel modification, Practicing routines and so much more..
This is the foundation you need for developing a free and more full resonant sound, and to expand your singing with Extreme Vocal Effects, Vibrato, Ornamentation Technique, Intentional Vocal Breaks, advanced and difficult transitions in songs, singing lower notes, channel your emotions into your singing, and generally learn to sing with a stabilised voice.
When you truly understand the mechanics of how the voice operates, as you will in these video lectures, you open up a complete toolbox on how to troubleshoot your voice and build the voice that YOU want!
These video lectures teach you this from the ground up.
See you on the inside
It’s important to note that I normally teach this to my students throughout at least 5 lessons (that go for $95 per session). You are getting the same insight for far less, in addition to the fact that you can come back to it whenever you want with your lifetime access.
There's a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Beginners & advanced vocalists alike
- Singers and vocalists that seek to increase vocal range, endurance and stability for their voice
- Singers and vocalists who are tired of boring singing exercises that don't work.
- Singers and vocalists feeling lost in a sea of vocal courses that tell you what to do, but not why
- Anyone who wants to understand their voice and become a well educated vocalist
- This course is NOT for the person who thinks that by purchasing this course it will then suddenly and magically allow them to hit the high notes without any struggle. It does take practice if you want to see results