BIM 4D Simulations Autodesk Revit, Dynamo, Navisworks & Max
What you'll learn
- How to create construction simulations using Navisworks Manage
- How to create construction simulations using Navisworks Manage, Project and Revit with Parameters
- How to create construction simulations using Revit 2018, Project, Navisworks Manage, and Dynamo for an element by element result
- How to create construction simulation using the previously result over 3d Max and program it to get different results by maxscript.
- A Computer to accomplish the recommended exercises
- Need to install a trial of Autodesk Revit 2018 , Navisworks Manage 2018 ,Dynamo 1.3 and 3d Max 2018 on the Computer
- Need to know how to create basic models for Construction
- Need to know how to create time schedules for execution.
This course it’s designed for teaching you how to create construction simulations, using several tools from the Autodesk Suite.
BIM it’s on a deep expansion for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) Industry so each time more and more projects are developed over this methodology changing the quality standards for construction and design.
In this case Construction Simulations are the tool we are to explore because they can communicate directly and graphically with everybody
First set of Simulations go working with a normal typical Workflow between Revit and Navisworks, linking tasks with selection sets or by parameters, that can lead to a general decision taking.
Second Set uses Dynamo as an engine for time scheduling development, to get all activities and objects synchronized and then visualize them on Navisworks or on 3d Max.
And Third Set uses 3d Max as a tool for coding animations with their own engine synchronized with the Revit Model and the Dynamo Outputs to create stunning results.
This course goes from scratch with construction simulations but it requaries that students know how to model, and have basic skills with dynamo, so they can develop further tools to their own interest.
The course has one single exercise to be follow up and send it by each single type of simulation.
The materials include the scripts saw on the course plus the Custom Nodes created specifically for it.
Are you tired of taking courses that go to fast with a lot of content? Don’t worry go at your own pace, jump between sections for certain topics, the access is for lifetime.
Also, we have a direct response for any topic listed, so we can improve the content.
Be the first to know of future courses regarding BIM, take advantage of all the opportunities that may appear and use it to improve your work performance and get better job positions.
Who this course is for:
- Builders, Engineers, Constructors, and Architects that want to create simulations on more than just a relationship with plain tasks
- Constructors, Engineers and Architects that had taken the Navisworks course but want to get closer to a 4d BIM estimation.
- Designers who want to blow up their clients expectation using simulation of construction as part of a show up.
International Consultant and Trainer for ESI Engineering Science Institute For Training
Architect, PMP and Information Technology Management Masters Degree.
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Structure Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Mechanical Certified Professional.
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Educator Expert
Professor at the Tecnologico de Monterrey focused on Technologies for Construction and Management.
Expert bringing real solutions to real problems for construction and design using diverse tools for the BIM methodology.
Programmer, and developer of AddIns and Apps for IOS, Windows Based, Dynamo Workflows to obtain results and savings.
Given lecture on diverse forums, included Autodesk University, and participated on more than 80 projects
Arquitecto, PMP y Maestro en Administracion de Tecnologias de la Información.
Profesor de Catedra del Tecnologico de Monterrey enfocado en el desarrollo de Tecnologias para la Administración y Construcción.
Experto en la solución de problemas reales para la construcción utilizando herramientas para la metodologia BIM.
Desarrollador de Add Ins y Aplicaciones de IOS para integrar a los flujos de trabajo y obtener resultados reales tecnicos y completos que garanticen resultados a los proyectos donde se han utilizado.
Ha impartido varios cursos relacionados al BIM, a varias empresas y ha participado en mas de 80 proyectos utilizando las metodologias BIM, para hospitales, oficinas, vivienda, y otras tipologias de proyecto.