Simplify Your Life With a Bullet Journal - Learn How With Me
What you'll learn
- Bullet Journaling is the hot topic right now - WHY- because it just makes sense.
- In this course you will learn how to set up your own journal
- You will learn how to best use your journal
- You will learn how to grow your journal as you become more experienced with the process
- All this is done in a step by step process, take it as fast or as slow as time allows using templates that I have provided
- It will be helpful but not necessary if you have access to a printer and quality paper. I provide 10 templates to help you get started but you will need to be able to print them. Again, it is not necessary just a time saver.
There are a lot of reasons to create and use a bullet journal, from wanting to become more organized, to looking for a more interactive planner.
Bullet journaling, created by a New York-based designer named Ryder Carroll, is a new twist on journal writing. The intended goal was to plan future events, keep track of things that happened in the past and organize things in the present.
This type of journal combines the best of planning, journal writing, creating to-do lists, and tracking important events in your calendar. It is a fully customizable type of planner that provides benefits like:
Giving you multiple views for your daily, weekly and monthly calendars
Providing a quick and easy way to keep your life organized
Allowing you plenty of space for to-do and tasks lists
Simplifies your life for optimal success
Gives you an overview of your priorities
Makes it easy to customize it to fit your needs
The bullet journal is ideal not just for someone who loves using a planner, but also someone who wants the benefits of a journal, but doesn’t enjoy writing. Everything is done in a rapid logging method, reducing how much writing is actually done in the journal.
You may have searched the Internet to understand more about bullet journaling. In this course you will learn what bullet journaling is, how to effectively use it, and learn how to make the most out of the technique. Bullet journaling is a lifestyle change because it changes your behavior about writing, organizing and priorities. However, the changes for the better are worth it and much more. I have even included 10 journal templates you can download and make your own as you build your Bullet Journal.
Who this course is for:
- If you really want to get organized, stop missing appointments, forgetting important events or just wish you had a way to check back on something you did a year ago then this course is for you.
For the past 18 years Brent has owned and operated his own business.
He works from home, writing and producing training courses in personal development, leadership, and personal communications.
He consults and coaches winning teams and team leaders.
He is a personal coach to those seeking to improve their personal life.
With forty years' experience in leadership, he has gained a lifetime’s knowledge and experience.
Throughout his career Brent has received awards in education, sales performance, cost control and asset management, and employee/management relationships.
In his time away from the office he has volunteered as a counselor and coach to countless individuals and couples.
He is married to the same young lady he met 60 years ago and together they have two daughters and one son and 9 grandchildren.
His current interests are mountain biking, hiking and spoiling grandchildren.