Simplify your Digital Life
What you'll learn
- understand the different file formats
- understand file management with all its tricks
- sort photos for business and private use in iPhoto
- sort Music, Video, Audio, TV-Show and all kind of media
- work more effectively and increase productivity
- You should have used your Mac OS X
- You should have started iPhoto, iTunes and other Mac Programs the one time or other
Do you sometimes arrive at your office or settle down on your home computer and feel totally overwhelmed by the amount of unanswered emails, files to sort through, jobs to be done and media files to be managed? Would you love to be sorted and start your day exactly with what you need to get done in a productive and fast way?
Well, then this course is for you!
Let's get rid of all the clutter on your computer, let's understand file management as well as image processing and how to sort your videos, music, TV-shows and much more.
We get to all of that and just de-cluttered to make you 100% more productive.
What about this scenario?
You get to your computer in the morning, your inbox is already sorted for you by the rules you set and the files you need are handy and in the right folders. This course will do all this and more for you because we actually want to make you more productive living your life with more free-time.
For the course we use all already onboard tools from the Mac OS X we can. However, if you want to get into more detail and get done even more faster you can get some helpers from the App Store (not required).
Who this course is for:
- If you have a constant overload of digital files, you should become the master of them
- If you feel that you could be much more productive if you knew how to handle this or that file format or program
- If you feel that your computer is a huge mess where you find things just by fortune
- If you already have a sorted media library, photos and other files this course is not for you
- If you do not need to get more done in less time this course is also not for you
I'm a teacher for Arts and German. I also have a Diploma in Multimedia Design and a Bachelor in Information Technology (Major in Webdesign, University of Phoenix).
I have several websites I make a living from. I mostly sell digital products and do web design for clients. I absolutely love marketing and have a long experience in doing that online.
I have started my first website in 2006, it was a hobby site which still earns money until today.
With a background in teaching and being a Mac enthusiast creating courses here on Udemy came up naturally. You will find here all kind of courses around Internet Marketing, Webdesign, Graphics & Mac Computers.
I love reading, writing, and all kinds of creative things.