Simplified: Intro to Machine Learning
- Basic Understanding of Programming Languages & Computer Science
This is the first of a series of courses dedicated to teaching students with an understanding of basic computer science concepts and little to no pre-existing knowledge of machine learning. Specifically, "Machine Learning Simplified" targets individuals who can't afford an expensive machine learning course and do not have the extensive pre-requisites the majority of courses require. Why learn machine learning? Artificial intelligence has already established itself as the future of modern society. Experts predict that up to 20 million jobs will be lost to AI by 2030. Therefore, to stay competitive in the constantly changing labor force, it's critical to keep up with new technology. Machine learning, one of the biggest sectors of artificial intelligence, has shown to be a promising, newly emerging field in the tech industry. After completing this course and the rest of the courses in the series, you will have an in-depth understanding of machine learning.
Who this course is for:
- High school students with limited computer science knowledge
- Individuals interested in machine learning but don't have the extensive pre-requisites other courses require
- Students who can't afford the expensive machine learning certification courses
- 02:10Course Curriculum & Tips to Succeed
- 01:50What is Machine Learning?
- 02:07The Two Types of Machine Learning
- 00:30Installing Anaconda Navigator and Spyder
I am a rising senior enrolled at the Academies of Loudoun with an interest in machine learning and app development. I have studied machine learning at my school and completed a machine learning course at Stanford University. Additionally, I have successfully applied my machine learning skills in the real world in various projects.