The Simplest & Easiest Course on Hypothesis Testing
What you'll learn
- A complete and thorough understanding of the concepts of Hypothesis Testing, such as null and alternate hypotheses, standard errors, Type 1 and 2 errors, etc.
- The ability to easily answer Hypothesis Testing exam-style questions for a single population mean
- The ability to apply your understanding of inference testing to everyday problems
- A dramatic improvement in academic performance for your Statistics course!
- No prior knowledge of statistics is needed
- No software is required
- That's it! This course is completely self-contained!
Want to master the Basics of Hypothesis Testing? This course is carefully designed for students who are struggling with Statistics, for those who are not quantitatively inclined, and complete beginners (newbies!) in Statistics.
After completing this course, you will have a complete understanding of Hypothesis Testing for population means and will be able to easily answer exam-style questions. I teach using intuitive step-by-step explanations and assume students have absolutely no background in Statistics.
In this course, I provide exam-style questions you would expect at the college and university level so you can immediately apply the concepts you've been taught. I then provide a video lecture of me working through the questions step-by-step so you can fully understand how to approach and complete them on your own. Practice exam-style questions are the key to acing your exams!
No prior knowledge in Statistics is required. We start from scratch! Let me know you how bowling with your friend, Sam, teaches us the principles of Hypothesis Testing! It's so easy!
Check out the preview videos and see if you like my style, and Enrol now and ace your Stats course! I guarantee you will have a complete and thorough understand of Hypothesis Testing after taking my course! You'll be teaching your friends in no time! :)
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with my course, no worries! You will get a 100% refund - no questions asked!
So what are you waiting for? Enrol now and learn Statistics the fun (and easiest) way!
Check out my Youtube channel: Quant Concepts
Keywords: Statistics, statistics workshop, probability, university, education, college, high school, statistics tutorial, statistics tutor, hypothesis testing, hypothesis test, regressions, regression analysis, mathematics
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for students struggling with an Introductory Statistics course at the tertiary level (such as in college or university)
- Suitable for students who are complete beginners in Statistics and want to learn from an intuitive and common sense approach
- Suitable for students who are not quantitatively inclined
- Anyone who needs motivation to learn Statistics
Hi everyone! My name is David, and I'm a Udemy instructor for Statistics and Econometrics. I hold a PhD in Finance from the University of New South Wales, Australia, and am currently a Lecturer in Aviation Finance. I absolutely love teaching! I like to break down complex concepts into little bite-sized pieces using simple and often silly stories for my students. The look on their faces from clueless to "ah ha!" is priceless, and means a lot to me.
In particular, I love teaching Statistics and I currently have a Youtube channel ("Dave Your Tutor") devoted to teaching statistics to newbies and those struggling with the subject. My channel has over 320,000 views and 1,600 subscribers, and is growing rapidly! I also run a Facebook page "freestatshelp" where I assist students with statistics from around the world for free. Come and check it out!
Yup, I'm a nerd.
Apart from teaching, I'm also an active researcher at the university and research in all sorts of stuff. I'm particularly passionate about my following research projects:
* Using microeconomics to improve the way funds are raised for charitable causes,
* Using agent-based modelling to observe how information goes viral on social media, and
* How exposure to technology and the Internet affects children's ability to concentrate.
Once a year, I go to a village in Phang Nga, Thailand, to volunteer and teach English at a disadvantaged (poorly funded) primary school for Burmese students. I would have to say one of the best times of my life is when I was staying in a small village in Thailand (Thai Mueang), teaching English to the Burmese kids, riding my scooter, working out of ym lap top, and just living a simple life.
Beauty lies in simplicity.