Basic: Past and Present Simple Tense
Basic English wit Ms. K
This Course is for English Language Learners.
I hope that you are looking to improve your English Grammar.
You will learn about English Grammar. I want you to show me what you know about The Present Simple and The Past Simple Tense. There are quizzes in this course for practice. You will use the Present Simple Tense in a complete sentence. You will feel more confident about speaking English.
Verb Tense: Present Simple
Verb Tense: Past Simple
Do not give up on learning English. I hope that you enjoy “Basic English”
- Beginner English
- English Language Learner
- English Grammar
- To Have10:58
- Present Simple3 questions
- Irregular and Regular Verbs00:01
- Write a sentence using these words.2 questions
- Review of The Present Simple Tense01:22
- Everyday Life3 questions
- Past and Present Simple Tense02:22
- Verbs: Present Simple03:03
- Practice Verbs in the Present Simple05:37
- Tell me when to use the Present Simple Tense.3 questions
- Practice New Verbs2 questions
- Context: Everyday Life05:22
- Past or Present Simple Tense?3 questions
- Irregular and Regular Verbs01:20
I am an educator who invests in bringing curriculum to life in the classroom.
Subjects Taught Include:
English (ESOL) and Art (Art History and Visual Arts)
-teaching culturally responsive pedagogy that activates the student's funds of knowledge
-keeping students engaged in the learning process through various types of learning and interactive technologies
-making the course curriculum accessible and relative the student's culture, daily life, and background.
Certification: TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
Students: Ages 3 to Adult