Simple Customer Development - Get your first 100 customers
What you'll learn
- Create products that customers want
- Get your first group of customers
- Increase conversion rates of customers signing up to your email list
- Overcome your fear of talking to customers
- Make your customers loyal
- Knowing how to create landing pages and email newsletters is a huge plus, but I show you where to learn this easily within the course
- No HTML and CSS knowledge required
Most people go through the process of starting their business or blog blind. They have no idea whether or not what they create will be popular with their potential customers. It's a shot in the dark.
You don't want start your business like that, do you? I should hope not!
In this course, I walk you through every step that you need to take in order to find your potential customers and begin communicating with them in order to create products and content that they will love.
This will allow you to:
- Get your first core group of loyal customers and subscribers
- Launch your website the right way with customers and readers waiting to see what you create
- Break into any niche and be successful
- Increase conversion rates to your email list and sales to your products beyond "normal" rates
- Start your business, even if you don't have a product yet
- And more!
If you have been struggling to take action in your business or you don't know where to start, you've found your answer. In this video training I am starting a business and going through the process that I am teaching.
Watch right over my shoulder as I am actually talking to customers, getting feedback and building my business using this strategy.
No more "methods" that are not in practice. I will be talking to customers, showing you real feedback, and tweaking my business based off of it to create something that my market will love.
I will also show you how this strategy doubles as your tool to get your first 50-100 subscribers and use them as a launchpad for the rest of your business.
Use this as your quick start guide to start your business with only 1.5 hours of video that cuts the fluff out and gets straight to the point of what you need to do. Don't go and sit through 20 hours of video and pay hundreds of dollars only to learn out of pracitce methods. Start talking to your customers now!
Who this course is for:
- People who have had trouble taking action in their business or blog
- Blog owners who are struggling to get readers
- Product and app creators who want to be able to create the right product every time
- People who want to build their email list from 0
Internet and Startup marketer with 7 years of experience. I have a heart to help new entrepreneurs learn the ropes and expand their business much more quickly than they ever thought possible.
I started my career doing a range of different internet marketing techniques to generate cashflow, including flipping websites, and affiliate marketing.
In the midst of this, I convinced my sister who was a personal fitness trainer to start a local bootcamp (before crossfit was big.) Doing all of the marketing and business development for this I grew this from 0 clients to maintaining over 100 clients served a month, with nice profits to follow. We ended up selling it after a few years.
I then decided to get into tech startup companies as it was always something that I had found fascinating. 3 Years later I've worked with 2 small tech companies personally and started my own consultancy specializing in marketing and web development.
Lately, I've been working with the Founder Institute, the World's largest startup incubator, furthering my own entrepreneurship skills and helping spread great entrepreneur training programs around the world.
On a personal level, I'm striving to reach more entrepreneurs by starting Project Pivotal, a project with the mission to help entrepreneurs learn highly effective practical skills.