Simple, Fun, and effective way to perform Strategy
- Just an interest in Strategy and plan simply and effectively
- Whoever wants to pursue business development career
The goal for this course is to change one's mind that strategy is fun but should be taking serious and have it simple and effective for better results.
THIS COURSE IS GOING TO TOUCH ON:
1. The purpose and what strategy approach to consider
2. Strategy applications
3. SWOT analysis, SWOT questions
4. Different types of strategic planning (PTW, SWOT, DEAL)
5. Case Study (PTW)
6. DEAL framework vs. PTW strategy
7. SMART objectives
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand strategy and entrepreneurship
- student who are looking to understand fun and simple application of strategy
- Anyone trying to answer this question, What is the purpose of strategy, and is the right approach to my enviroment
- 04:52Part 1: Strategy Applications, SWOT analysis
- 06:34Part 2: SWOT analysis
- 04:49Part 3: SWOT questions and it's limitations
- 08:46Part 1: Types of Strategic planning (PTW, SWOT, DEAL)
- 10:21Part 2: Playing to Win (PTW) Hypothetical Case Study
- 07:54Part 1: Comparison [DEAL vs. PTW]
- 06:47Part 2: DEAL vs. PTW strategies
- 07:49Part 3: DEAL vs. PTW strategies
- 05:53Part 1: SMART Objectives.
- 03:06Part 2: SMART Objectives
For the past 8 years I, Mohammed J. Ali has founded a couple of businesses. My expertise is derived from hands on experience creating change and development in the multiple businesses and practiced set of domains in the business while bootstrapping from coordinator to Sales person to an architect to business director.
After my formal education I practiced engineering mostly, but later on moved into account management, sales/pre-sale engineering, consultant sales, Administration and more.
I have consulted organization in the transformation stage where it’s at the survival mode to overcome harshness of fading industries.
I am Strategy, Digital Marketing, Programming, Communication Engineering, Cisco technologies enthusiast and always learning.
Worked in communication service providers, SaaS provider, IaaS provider, PaaS provider, tech startup, re-seller in domains like Microsoft software and in tech products.
Started working very earlier in life while education was big part of it. worked in picking jobs to secretary personal, and then managerial and sales coordinator in different companies, But after degree, my jobs were around Communication, electronics, and Networking and data Center engineering. eventually, fell in love with the inevitable entrepreneur life while working at a start-up in India that I thought i was born to be and pursued some ideas, some failed and some in working progress thankfully.
Got what it takes, if it does kill you it makes you strong
Life is inspired by thought of freedom.