Simple Contact Form with PHP
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be able to create a fully functional online enquiry form with PHP and jQuery
- In this course, you will learn how to build the html form structure, how to send the submitted information to the PHP file for processing using jQuery's ajax call, how to create the html message and send it using PHP
- PHP web server - either local or remote
In this course you will learn how to create a simple contact form for your website with PHP and jQuery.
You will learn how to:
- create the html structure of the form
- submit request using jQuery ajax approach
- validate empty fields and display the message accordingly
- validate email address entered into the email field
- create HTML message
- send email using PHP
During this course we will make use of the following, free resources in order to format and style our form:
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic knowledge of PHP. We use php classes in this course, but the knowledge of OOP is not necessary to be able to complete it.
A passionate web developer with experience spreading over a decade. Founder of SSD Tutorials where he publishes his free and premium tutorials on how to build modern web applications. Currently living and working in UK as a Senior Web Developer. Hobbies include snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, gardening, travelling and macro photography.