Siemens NX Unigraphics (UG) Fundamental 3D Modelling Course
What you'll learn
- knowning the complete details of 2-D sketch modeling tools such as lines,circles, rectangle etc.
- learn how to create and design 3-D models and shapes using various commands like extrude,sweep,swept,revolve and many more
- learn to create complex shapes using surface modeling feature .
- create assembly , drawings and projections of parts and components.
- sheetmetal modeling
- learn about parametric based approach to design your models.
- Confidently list your NX skills in your resume
- synchronous modeling
- You need basic knowledge of computer operating only
- siemens nx software version 9.0 or higher
Hello friends welcome to our course on unigraphics software .
Unigraphics NX (also known as Siemens nx) is an advanced High-end CAD/CAM/CAE software package originally developed by UGS Corporation, But since 2007 it is owned by Siemens PLM Software. It is used, among other tasks, for Design ,Engineering analysis ,Manufacturing finished design by using included machining modules.
this course designed in such a way that you will learn about all important tools and commands of the software.This is a streamlined course to take you from knowing nothing about NX to give you all the knowledge and skills needed to become a certified siemens NX designer. This course should enable you to, with confidence, use NX to design your next innovation. After this course, you can proudly list your NX skills in your resume.
About this course
The main Content of this course is as following
Sketch Editing Tools
3D design basics
3D advance tools
3D feature based tools
models for practice
surface modeling basics
Advance Surface Modeling
Drafting and Drawing
Features of the course
full and lifetime access to over 90 video lectures.
over 12 hours course content.
Language - English
Software version - NX 12
This course is designed to give complete & depth knowledge of every tool used to make designed model or drawings with exercises.
we have provided more than 20 practice models with videos to have a better understanding of commands and tools.
You will get all files used to create this course which is helpful to do practice.
if you have any question regarding this course, feel free to contact us. We will love to help you.
Why take this course
this course starts with the basics and slowly takes you into the depth of designing and modelling.
almost all important tools and commands are discussed that are used in industry.
this course will help you to create your own designs and innovations.
for any query and trouble, we are always available for you.
What you will learn in this course
learn how to create 2D sketches using commands such as lines, circles, arcs, rectangles etc.
learn how to apply manual and automatic constraints to sketches.
learn how to edit, move, copy, sketches.
create 3D models and shapes using commands such as extrude, revolve, sweep, blend,sweep blend, draft,fillet,chamfer,cutout etc.
learn how to create drawings, projections and drafting of the models.
learn how to assemble and apply constraints to different parts and components.
learn about sheetmetal modeling.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to learn any computer aided designing.
- individual who wants to learn the NX/unigraphics software.
- mechanical engineers
- aerospace engineers
- working professionals who wants to enhance their skills on CAD softwares.
- Individuals wanting to get a better job via NX design skills
- Individuals wanting to list Unigraphics skills in their resume
Veer Tutorial is an company having high quality of computer related courses. We teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.