Side Hustle "From Zero to 100" by City, University of London
- Open to completely beginners who want to start a business
Upon successful completion, you will receive an official certificate from City, University of London!
This program is developed by CityVentures, City, University of London's enterprise hub. This is a 7-week course for you to grasp the basics of bootstrapping and expanding your side hustles as entrepreneurs.
You may be: A.) A student looking for extra income; B.) A hobby lover looking to make a real living from your favourite pastime; C.) A business-minded human who wants to learn how to create a business from scratch. If so, you are in the right place!
Our course has three capstone lessons guiding you through the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, as well as inspirational guest speakers to give their takes on today’s commercial setting.
With our quality content, we want to help more females and people from underrepresented backgrounds to enter entrepreneurship, help more people to get extra income in this difficult time, and share the fun of side-hustling!
This project is sponsored by Santander Universities to empower eager learners to take that leap of faith and start their side hustle!
To find out more about us, follow us @cityuniventures on Instagram or Facebook :)
What you’ll learn
How to grow a social media follower base
When is the right time to become a full-time business owner
Where to find the right places to network and meet people
How to spot trends in today's market
Prototyping 101 for building a product/service
What is Social Enterprise exactly
More about women starting a tech career
More about the first-hand experiences of female entrepreneurs (in Photography, Healthtech, Entertainment, Fitness, Travel, Food etc.)
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
This course is for complete beginners who want to start a business
Who this course is for:
- Someone who is curious about getting more disposable income
- Hobby lovers
- 02:05What is "From Zero to 100" about?
- 03:348 Start-up Jargon You Need To Know
· Entrepreneurship Hub for City, University of London
· As part of City, University of London, we organise fabulous events, crash courses on entrepreneurship, and most importantly, we also make students' business dreams come true every day at our business incubator - City launch lab!
Follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook!