SideFX Houdini - POPs - Snowfall FX
What you'll learn
- introduction how to approached to Pops with a piratical example
- software SideFX Houdini non commercial release is ok
- Compositing software like Blackmagic Design Fusion is ok
- watch our course "SideFX Houdini - Introduction to POPs" is recommended
- watch our course "VFX'n'GO - Houdini Rocks - Volume 1" is recommended
- watch our course " SideFX Houdini - POPs - Practical Exercises" is recommended
Hi there and welcome in course with a practical example for working with Particles (POPs) inside SideFX Houdini.
In this course I show you how to setup a system for simulate a snowfall from A to Z included setup of material, lighting, rendering and compositing.For Compositing I used Blackmagic Design Fusion, but you can use all system you want like Nuke or After Effects.
All you need is Houdini.
Who this course is for:
- beginner in SideFX Houdini
- expert users want see a different workflow
I’m a 3D Generalist with high passion for FX and I’m specialized in Fluid, Particles and Dynamic effects. I have over 10-years-experience in 3D related fields, including arch-viz, media and entertainment.
My ideal pipeline is: 3DS Max (Pflow+FumeFx), Houdini, After Effects/Fusion/Nuke
I started my educational project (VFX'n'GO - read: VFX and GO) in fall 2014 and in 2016 I realesed a first package in english (usually I create courses only in italian language). I decided to move also on Udemy for give more alternative also to my student.