Quick and Radical Tips on Selling - How to Sell like a Beast
What you'll learn
- Have the insider tools to sell effectively
- Improve their sales record and sales ratio
- Understand the essential techniques to get buyers to sign on the deal
- Have a proven formula for selling a product/service
- Have a powerful formula for pitching and convincing the audience that you have a great idea
- Insight to reducing sales cycles and increasing conversion rates.
- No requirements for this course other than want to learn to be better at Selling and Presentation
- Understand that Sales and Great Presentation skills traverse all parts of daily life
- Want to present yourself better
- Have a new product or service that you want to market and sell and have some basic sales knowledge
- Looking for a job and need to smash the interview
- Raising Finance, so need to present your business in best possible light
- Have done sales before and now want to be more effective and become the Total Package in Sales
- Learn the key areas you need to Standout in Sales
- Learn the Key Skills you need to Standout in Sales
Scientifically formulated course to give you the best format for learning. Engineered according to cognitive learning techniques to be 30minutes in length and broken into short 5-10min lectures that allow the brain to absorb more of the information.
This course gives you the methods to achieve better results in your sales by improving your sales skills. It focuses on 2 of our most powerful methods for Selling Better. If you don't think it's an important skill then think again, because everyone has to sell not just sales professionals or sales managers. You need to sell an idea, an argument, a product, a service, a business plan or yourself so if you have never been trained, how can you do it well? Our training here gives you 2 powerful actionable tools to sell better and pitch better. You can use them in any situation to give you the structure and confidence that you can maximise the chance of getting the sale.
Elite Percent courses are set out in a concise, structured format giving you synthesised learning across the major areas of your life or ones you deem most important to your immediate goals.
On top of all that, we are giving away for free some really useful material that we usually charge 100's of dollars for. To help you open up your customers with power questioning and a reference sheet on how to make yourself stand out from other salespeople.
Who this course is for:
- Salespeople who want to boost their Sales
- Salespeople who are not meeting their sales targets and need help
- Salespeople who need to understand the best techniques for selling
- People interviewing for jobs
- Business owners who are selling an idea, product or service
- People looking to pitch a business plan to investors or to a bank
Andrew Tse is an entrepreneur with a wealth of experience across industries and market segments. He has a proven record of building ecommerce platforms and a ready network of marketing and sales channels to reach a large audience.
His core strengths include the most effective use of marketing dollars to reach new customers and convert sales. Having distributed for many new and upcoming brands through to big brands like Philips, Skype and GoPro. His experience in the finance industry, corporate sales and tendering, global logistics, high-tech solutions and online e-commerce give him a truly broad understanding of global business. He is active in the innovation and startup community, having spoken at Google events, Launchpad HK, Institute of Directors in London,Chambers of Commerce in London, run different networks including CEO Luncheon, TedX events, Royal Holloway University Alumni Chapter in HK and Olympics Business Network prior to London 2012.
Andrew has many business interests and actively supports startups. His specialties are a profile for strong networking and partnership building; an excellent leader and a track record in building teams for sales and ecommerce. Purelygadgets won the Pan London Business award for Marketing Innovation in 2010, mulitple awards in 2011 for Business of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year at the London ActionCoach Client awards and 2012 Chambers of Commerce award for Marketing excellence. E-ServicesGroup has been a finalist for the SCMP Ecommerce Award 2 years running and won Hong Kong's Most Valuable Companies Award 2015 – for "Most Trusted E-Commerce and Consultancy" Award.