Shopper Psychology - Becoming A Smart Shopper
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will know how to make smart shopping decisions and save your money
- In this course you will learn how your brain works while shopping
- You will explore how the shopping decisions are made
- You will learn what influences your shopping behavior
- You will understand how to avoid unnecessary purchases
- No prerequisite knowledge required
INSIDER TIPS REVEALED - how you are influenced in the shop.
Welcome to this “Shopper Psychology - Becoming a Smart Shopper” web-course - the first online program designed to teach you everything you should know about your shopping behavior.
The reason we created the course is to make people feel good about their shopping trips, to give them insight into the shopping behaviors and teach how to become a Smart Shopper.
The web course is designed to be compact and easily understood. You can decide how you take the course. One of the commonly used learning techniques is splitting the course over the period of a week when each day you spend just 10 minutes on learning. This also helps to absorb the information better and gives a time to put your new knowledge in use. The good thing is that you will be able to access your course materials any time without any limitations and repeat the course whenever you want.
Though there have been different studies carried out around the world about different shopper influencers, the mind still remains a mystery and there are still many things to learn and it’s a never-ending process. In the following web course chapters you will learn the main things you need to know while shopping:
- At the beginning we will explore what shopping really is and how you see the products in shop;
- In the next sessions you will discover how your senses might be influenced while shopping;
- Understand Consumer Decision-making process;
- And will get the tips for smart shopping.
Who this course is for:
- For Individuals and Businesses who want to learn about Shopper Behavior
- Perfect for everybody who has ever asked a question: “Why did I buy this?”
Kaya has over 10 years professional experience in local and international level leading different size projects in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEEMEA).
Her expertise has been recognized; she has been working for industry leaders like Procter & Gamble and Microsoft as well as she has been elected to be Member of the Board in ECR Baltic organization. Kaya has been leading Category Management working group within ECR where she introduced Category Management to the Baltic market and published a book “Category Management, What it is?” focusing on consumer understanding.
Throughout her career to date, Kaya has excelled in the roles she has undertaken. With a Master’s Degree in Ineternationam Economics and Business, Kaya integrates her global approach, commitment to collaboration and customer understanding with her business advisory. Her biggest passion is in the field of internal and external customer understanding what is the foundation of any business.
Kaya’s experience expands to areas like Shopper Psychology, Business Strategy, Customer Relationship Management, Category Management, Process Development, Sales & Marketing and eCommerce.