Shopper Psychology - Becoming A Smart Shopper
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will know how to make smart shopping decisions and save your money
- In this course you will learn how your brain works while shopping
- You will explore how the shopping decisions are made
- You will learn what influences your shopping behavior
- You will understand how to avoid unnecessary purchases
- No prerequisite knowledge required
INSIDER TIPS REVEALED - how you are influenced in the shop.
Welcome to this “Shopper Psychology - Becoming a Smart Shopper” web-course - the first online program designed to teach you everything you should know about your shopping behavior.
The reason we created the course is to make people feel good about their shopping trips, to give them insight into the shopping behaviors and teach how to become a Smart Shopper.
The web course is designed to be compact and easily understood. You can decide how you take the course. One of the commonly used learning techniques is splitting the course over the period of a week when each day you spend just 10 minutes on learning. This also helps to absorb the information better and gives a time to put your new knowledge in use. The good thing is that you will be able to access your course materials any time without any limitations and repeat the course whenever you want.
Though there have been different studies carried out around the world about different shopper influencers, the mind still remains a mystery and there are still many things to learn and it’s a never-ending process. In the following web course chapters you will learn the main things you need to know while shopping:
- At the beginning we will explore what shopping really is and how you see the products in shop;
- In the next sessions you will discover how your senses might be influenced while shopping;
- Understand Consumer Decision-making process;
- And will get the tips for smart shopping.
- For Individuals and Businesses who want to learn about Shopper Behavior
- Perfect for everybody who has ever asked a question: “Why did I buy this?”
In this lecture you will get an insight into the web-course and what you will learn.
In this lecture you will learn what exactly shopping is, how you are viewing the products in shelves and how your brain works during your shopping trip.
Please click here for the Survey. or go to www.surveymonkey.com/s/SDNVHB3